Theism and Cynicism

I found that the poll q's focuses too much on UK demographics, so I became skeptical how accurate it would be.
The whole experience made me too skeptical to do the other two polls
:p

Test 1
Definitely not a cynic. You might be better off earning your MBA or running for city council.

Test 2
Second rate cynic.

Test3
Your Score: Mini-Cynic

actually on the cynic's sanctuary (first one) I got

You have potential. While you're not yet a full-blown cynic, you exhibit promising talents in that direction.

and mini cynic on the third one

I found that the poll q's focuses too much on UK demographics, so I became skeptical how accurate it would be.
The whole experience made me too skeptical to do the other two polls
:p

Your problem is that you can't spell sceptical, night, theatre and lost of other words

Your problem is that you can't spell sceptical, night, theatre and lost of other words

your problem is that you can't see beyond your existing values, including the cultural ones that determine your spell checker

eg
sceptical

scep·ti·cal

adjective
Definition:

Another spelling of skeptical

and as your above post indicates, its obvious that not even you are free from the occasional typos

the sieve to the needle : Aha! just look at that hole you have!!

:rolleyes:

Quiz #1

You have potential. While you're not yet a full-blown cynic, you exhibit promising talents in that direction.

Quiz #2

You're only a second rate cynic, actually you're not cynical at all just world weary and sometimes you have a point. One thing though- laughing at children isn't nice.

Quiz #3

This quiz is stupid, and is only intended to be completed by stupid people. What stupid person would waste their stupid time filling out all those stupid, pointless questions prior to the stupid quiz? They wanted an e-mail to send the results. Hah!

Quiz #1

ok
Quiz #2

You're only a second rate cynic, actually you're not cynical at all just world weary and sometimes you have a point. One thing though- laughing at children isn't nice.

ok
Quiz #3

This quiz is stupid, and is only intended to be completed by stupid people. What stupid person would waste their stupid time filling out all those stupid, pointless questions prior to the stupid quiz? They wanted an e-mail to send the results. Hah!

filled in a username, dincha?;)

I already know I'm cynically realistic. Religion has little to do with it. Actually most of the assholes I meet are theists, go figure.

your problem is that you can't see beyond your existing values, including the cultural ones that determine your spell checker

eg
sceptical

scep·ti·cal

adjective
Definition:

Another spelling of skeptical

and as your above post indicates, its obvious that not even you are free from the occasional typos

the sieve to the needle : Aha! just look at that hole you have!!

:rolleyes:

Whose language is it anyway ? You colonials have butchered it. There is a book in the pipeline that will shortly be available from Amazon: How to Be American and Still Speak English. The lengths we go to to help you. There is also a move afoot to replace evolutionary theory in schools with English English.

Ps Only foreigners need spell checkers. We don't use such crutches here in the UK

Last edited:
Whose language is it anyway ? You colonials have butchered it. There is a book in the pipeline that will shortly be available from Amazon: How to Be American and Still Speak English. The lengths we go to to help you. There is also a move afoot to replace evolutionary theory in schools with English English.

Ps Only foreigners need spell checkers. We don't use such crutches here in the UK

oo?

gaga gabby gadge galoot gagging for Gandhi's revenge?

1) The Official Cynic's Self-Test

You're in the right place. Welcome, fellow cynic! Be sure to read the sample definitions from The Cynic's Dictionary. And check out the other features at this site.

2)You are a top grade cynic - infact you have turned cynicisium into an art form, you greet almost every piece of news with snearing contempt. lossen up

3)qizie cinical

Back