Thee 4 humours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I knew before I read the birthdate in the Obits, Q.

Oh, I can take your word for it, but you haven't demonstrated your word is worth taking, as yet. Considering it's the only thing you've offered, so far, without actually giving any credibility to it, I doubt anyone here will take it.

Just ask. :D

These humour things...
does anyone watch Avatar?

Avatar: The Last Airbender takes place in a fantasy world, home to humans, fantastic animals, and supernatural spirits. Human civilization is divided into four nations, the Water Tribes, the Earth Kingdom, the Air Nomads, and the Fire Nation. Within each nation, an order of men and women called "Benders" have the ability to manipulate their native element. These Bending arts combine a certain style of martial arts and elemental mysticism. The Bending types are Waterbending, Earthbending, Firebending, and Airbending

Billy....is this where you are getting this?

Oh, I can take your word for it, but you haven't demonstrated your word is worth taking, as yet. Considering it's the only thing you've offered, so far, without actually giving any credibility to it, I doubt anyone here will take it.

Just ask. :D

Quite right..I wouldn't take the word of ANYONE on the Internet.

He found himself... aww how cute :rolleyes:

Noone in their right mind would take a strangers word on anything, let alone the word of that stumbling half-wit.

Onwards and upwards...

wj54U2CrcBAU.png

Alfred Hitchcock born today...joins an array of creative, egotistical fiery types in P.K Dick and Andy Warhol. I can't quite work out why these charts seem to be so fiery, if itwas THIS easy the evidence would be overwhelming. Maybe I'm just picking out the MOST charismatic and somehow charisma and fire go together hand in hand.

He found himself... aww how cute :rolleyes:

Noone in their right mind would take a strangers word on anything, let alone the word of that stumbling half-wit.

Oli's okay..just tends to repeat himself a lot. Presumably your his other half. :D

Just checkin the birthday columns/anniversaries for today..a neat selection..from Fidel Castro to Bernard Manning to John Logie Baird and not to forget thee fairer sex..Annie Oakley..who again I don't know a great deal about biographically but yes...more fire!

74Kk46Ywvzmk.png

In all seriousness this thread isn't going to go anywhere other than up in flames, so I'm closing it.
(Billy Chyldyshe, If you want to post your Astrology stuff why not get yourself a blog to do it on.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back