The young idiots DID taunt the tiger!!

Read-Only

Valued Senior Member
And one of them has finally admitted it. They had been drinking, smoking MJ and had climbed to the top of the railing to yell and wave at the tiger.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22719922/

Like I just said - idiots - with more free time than brains!!! :mad:

P.S. Here's betting that the lawsuits against the zoo will now go nowhere - YEA!!!

Although that has been said it's yet to be proven, But what I just gave you is by admission of one kid who was involved. The story isn't completely over yet...

i read on yahoo news bout a week ago that they found stuf in the enclosure that didn't belong. though you do have to admire the stupidity of provoking one of the top predators of the world.

And one of them has finally admitted it. They had been drinking, smoking MJ and had climbed to the top of the railing to yell and wave at the tiger......

That's not taunting to me. How is that any more bothersome to a tiger than a bunch of people leaning over the rail to take photos or kids squealing in delight in seeing a tiger??

And one of them has finally admitted it. They had been drinking, smoking MJ and had climbed to the top of the railing to yell and wave at the tiger.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22719922/

Like I just said - idiots - with more free time than brains!!! :mad:

P.S. Here's betting that the lawsuits against the zoo will now go nowhere - YEA!!!

Good news !
And throwing things or not, they practically presented themselves to the tiger. They got what they deserved.

Last edited:
well, I learned my lesson with the sling shot story. Until I find out things in the pit were things they threw, I'm not picking a side. If they did, its their fault, if they didn't, its the zoos fault.

well, I learned my lesson with the sling shot story. Until I find out things in the pit were things they threw, I'm not picking a side. If they did, its their fault, if they didn't, its the zoos fault.

What do you think they were doing on that railing ?
They were practically inviting the tiger to come get them. They just didn't expect the tiger to get out.. the joke is on them.

I've set my kids on the top railing so that they could get a better look. They have squealed with delight, waved their arms, pointed, etc.

and their attention was to annoy a tiger. if that was their only intention, then I don't agree. If they were throwing things, intending to hurt the tiger, then I agree.
If you could kill things that annoy you, I think most of us here would have been killed a long time ago. lol

and their attention was to annoy a tiger. if that was their only intention, then I don't agree. If they were throwing things, intending to hurt the tiger, then I agree.
If you could kill things that annoy you, I think most of us here would have been killed a long time ago. lol

A person being annoyed and purposefully annoying a wild animal are two TOTALLY different things. Think about that for a while...

We are not tigers.. A tiger kills what annoys him..

Do you think those guys would have annoyed a tiger in the wild ? They only dared because they figured he could not get them. Well, guess what.. they figured wrong.

We are not tigers.. A tiger kills what annoys him..

Do you think those guys would have annoyed a tiger in the wild ? They only dared because they figured he could not get them. Well, guess what.. they figured wrong.

It's not quite the same, of course, but in a way those idiots remind me of the boneheads that participate in those "running of the bulls" events. The get out there on purpose and shout and wave to get the bulls to chase them.

One or more always wind up dead or seriously injured. Makes me thankful we have bulls - they help rid the world of stupid fools and I cheer for ther BULLS!!:D

It's not quite the same, of course, but in a way those idiots remind me of the boneheads that participate in those "running of the bulls" events. The get out there on purpose and shout and wave to get the bulls to chase them.

One or more always wind up dead or seriously injured. Makes me thankful we have bulls - they help rid the world of stupid fools and I cheer for ther BULLS!!:D

Exactly !! :D

Back