Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Don't know/Don't care

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Some other option

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
I wouldn't touch a thing. There would only be risk to me for interfering with the situation.

Mod Hat - Mod Edit

Censoring Baron Max's hate campaign.

- Tiassa

There is always going to be potential. Whether it's an arab shooting off his trusty ak-47 in the air screaming praise to his delusions or a redneck shooting off his trusty buckshot in the air to celebrate graduating kindergarten on his 20th birthday. Reality supports 'potential' and its something everyone has to learn to live with.

I honestly don't think potential is your beef. I think its memes. It's no secret that poor education, poor living conditions, and desperation provide a breeding ground for cancerous memes. It's also no secret that Islam is suffering from a bad case of cancer. Whether a solution of genocide (just amputate and be done with it), education (stop the cancer from reproducing), or something else all depends on what you value.

Consequently Sam's question is a derivitaive from a scientific study that proved humans have a genetic propensity for making the same moral decisions (regardless of the presnece / absence of theistical influence). The result of the study was that nearly all people choose to sacrafice the one person to save the majority.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is always going to be potential. Whether it's an arab shooting off his trusty ak-47 in the air screaming praise to his delusions or a redneck shooting off his trusty buckshot in the air to celebrate graduating kindergarten on his 20th birthday. Reality supports 'potential' and its something everyone has to learn to live with.

I honestly don't think potential is your beef. I think its memes. It's no secret that poor education, poor living conditions, and desperation provide a breeding ground for cancerous memes. It's also no secret that Islam is suffering from a bad case of cancer. Whether a solution of genocide (just amputate and be done with it), education (stop the cancer from reproducing), or something else all depends on what you value.

Consequently Sam's question is a derivative from a scientific study that proved humans have a genetic propensity for making the same moral decisions (regardless of the presence / absence of theistic influence). The result of the study was that nearly all people choose to sacrifice the one person to save the majority.

Thats what I was attempting to assess before the Baron derailed it.:bugeye:

Personally, I don't think there's any proof that the guy who tied them down is mad anyway. How do we know he didn't have a good reason?

I couldn't agree more, however: let's all stop derailing the thread. I don't know what gets into you people.

Okay, joking and muslim-bashing aside, does anyone here seriously think that you shouldn’t flip the switch? You have to choose between five people dying or one person dying. Clearly it is better for only one person to die. Why on earth would you decline to flip the switch?

Okay, joking and muslim-bashing aside, does anyone here seriously think that you shouldn’t flip the switch? You have to choose between five people dying or one person dying. Clearly it is better for only one person to die. Why on earth would you decline to flip the switch?

oh ****, didnt you read my post?

And what if the five people are homeless and barren and the one person you just killed has a family with six children????

THE WHOLE SCENARIO IS FLAWED> Cant anyone see this?

like i said.....it depends who the one person is...if i didn't know anybody of course I would save the 5 ppl.

I just think it's a better moral question if you "know" the one person(and like them) and do not know the other 5.

I just think it's a better moral question if you "know" the one person(and like them) and do not know the other 5.

Yeah, I agree. Those high falutin' morals that people keep spouting then have to take a little reality into account .....and most morals suck donkey dick when one is placed in just such a position.

Morals are for others, NOT for the one spewing forth the bullshit!

Baron Max

lol well i could use a scape goat to get out of this one god will save the ones and god wants them to die

Back