The Smoking Gun Footage

as i have said many times before PLASMA is real and even talked about.

for anybody who wants to know what Plasma is, please scroll back to the information i got from Dr. Roger Clay.

I understand what plasma is. I'm saying that it doesn't seem a likely explanation for the 'smoking gun' event(s).

------------------
The New Age of Enlightenment is approaching...are you ready?

Chucky,
Ok here is what I understand plasma to be:

Plasma is an ionised gas. I.e. a charged gas. It is considered by some as the forth state of matter.

Here is why I don't believe plasma to be responsible:

To create plasma you need

1) Gas
2) something to ionise it

Where did the gas come from?
and what ionosed it?

maybe we are talking about two different things, could you give your definition of plasma in a short post. I tried to find your explanation above but I can't.

Plasma is the fourth state of matter. Like the other states of matter: solid, liquid and gaseous, it has unique properties. Just as most substances become solid if cooled sufficiently, any substance will become a plasma if heated enough. In a plasma the electrons are stripped from the atoms, creating a substance that resembles a gas but that conducts electricity. Over 99% of the universe exists in the plasma state. The stars, in particular, are giant balls of plasma. The earth is an unusual place where matter exists in the other three forms. Plasmas occur naturally on the earth in flames, electrical discharges, lightning bolts, the upper atmosphere (ionosphere), and the aurora borealis (northern lights).

It can travel at speeds up to 500Km per second and this is the kind of thing that can knock satellites out.

it has also been reported by the Apollo crew (and other astronauts) that they could see flashes..............and these flashes were due to these particles going through their eyes.

on the Smoking Gun tape there is a section where two astronauts were talking about seeing flashes of light........sounds just like the information offerd here dont you think.

plus i have seen a tape of what is belived to be plasma and it looks just like lots of flashes and when you do frame by frame these particles look like long and short bolts of light.

so going back to what i have said many times before if we have such information and footage that looks just like the "flashes" seen on Smoking Gun, then we have to accept that this is a fair explanation as to what we could be seeing.

I thought plasma was the stuff at the blood bank... What's this about a smoking gun? I didn't see any gun?!?!? :)

Chucky,
Ok so now I know we're talking about the same thing. So my question again, where did the gas come from, and what ionised it (i.e. stripped the electrons and made it conductive)? Are you suggesting the plasma occured naturaly or other ways?

Rambler,

everybody else seems to understand the information please read it again.............and take notice of the info that says

"creating a substance that resembles a gas"

and

"over 99% of the universe exists in the plasma state"

i think this answers your question

Back