The Simpleton Notion of ‘God’ is Unveiled Here

Perhaps he's just bluffing. :p

People do that, and the effect of a strong belief is a whole 'nother subject, yet often comes into play as a cause. Unfortunately, those who may need to understand it the most have been quite immune to its consideration.

They found me, and I listen.

That's nice that you have a sure and direct conversational or listening-in line across all of space to such information of the Ultimate. Perhaps you are some kind of special prophet. So, what can you tell us about how everything works and what I may have gotten right or wrong? You're not bluffing, are you?

Yes, I know what you mean about bringing it up in outside life, but at least on forums there can be some focus on it. We may not find all the answers,but perhaps can make some good progress in localizing it, such as entities said to be around forever could could have been made (as such).
Anything on the particulars 'derived' so far?

(I've also replied in your newer thread.)

Those derivations really are just speculations. They may seem to make sense now, but may likely be replaced by newer ones later.

If what you're looking for is stability, you've got to look for it in something that is more stable than speculation.

You are my last hope, Obi-Wan-Signal.

Oh noes! :eek:

They may seem to make sense now, but may likely be replaced by newer ones later.

OK, now it is later, but we (you) could also say about the sense, now, perhaps adding to it or firming it up more, and then we are better on our way to 'later'.

The 'later' is perhaps my new thread that will be trying to point to the unity of what mysticism goes for, such as all connected, everything affecting and being input to all, in some kind of seamless way.

Back