The seemingly anti-gay thread

Dr Lou Natic

Unnecessary Surgeon
Registered Senior Member
I truely do have trouble takeing gay rights discussions seriously. Maybe I'm the devil for this but I can't help it any more than gays can help being gays.

I see gay sex as sleazy, just as I see lots of forms of straight sex as sleazy, some I have engaged in myself and enjoyed and will do again. But I knew I was sleazy when I was doing it and I just embraced my sleaziness. I wouldn't get on a soapbox and demand in dead pan that I be free to go "2 in the pink, 1 in the stink" on drunk whores without being judged.
When gays make their plight for fair rights there's a sense like there is something wholesome about mansex, like they are righteous ethical saints, and it just seems funny to me. Wouldn't you agree that if jesus was banging dudes in the asshole his righteous preaching would have seemed weaker?
Not just dudes, if he was recieving rusty trombones from hot broads and spraying groupies with golden showers while making the heavy metal hand gesture and shakeing his tongue his words about being a better person just wouldn't have been as powerful.

You don't have to stalk the shadows of the dirtiest streets in town with a depraved smirk on your hard ugly face to be a sleazeball.
Indeed, the gay lovers in a committed relationship walking hand in hand with knitted sweaters tied around their clean pastel panted wastes through a beautifull park in the nicest suburb in town are still going to go home and explore eachother's shit pits, damaging their assholes and rendering their penii feculent all merely for the sake of their own sick perverted pleasure.

Actually, even perfect christian man and wife missionary style sex can get kind of nasty. And a pregnant woman should really have her eyes to the ground with shame and display a meek demeaner because we all know she was impaled like a pig by a big fat aroused penis, and pounded raw while she wailed like a whore.
I guess I'm saying no one should be acting righteous, because after they make their demands on that soapbox and pass their judgements of whoever or whatever they are unhappy with, a countdown is inevitably underway inside them to the next time they will go sit down and grunt a fat stinky hunk of feces out of their filthy grimey asshole.
We're all filthy fucking pigs. You can either live in shame huddled over or embrace your dirtbag self and laugh about it.

I don't hate gay people or think they should not be gay or stop partaking in their filthy wrong depraved sex lives.
I just think they should surrender to satan already and embrace the fact that they aren't angelic little blue eyed virgins who defecate heart candies from their perfect little wrinkle free pink assholes.
You can't get on a soap box with a butt plug firmly lodged in your keister, sorry, it just doesn't work.

It is worth remebering though Dr Lou Natic that gay people enjoy being gay just as heterosexuals derive pleasure in their carnal activities. They see that their rights should be equal to that of heterosexual couples. Which man does not defend his rights? Life is the ultimate judge, not man however. Whilst factions are a terrible thing, they serve to that we may see life's judgements clearly enough by the numbers apportioned to both sides of the argument. At the end of the day, the majority rules and the minority clambers for it's place of honor but it is in vain unless they can convert straight people to be gay. Men have choice and it seems that men have made their choices. Perhaps the majority will pity the minority and make concessions to them but how does that please the minority - remember the african man will say "Let me tell you this - the African is not a slave - Lincoln said "I set the slaves free" but I tell you this the African man is not a slave". Who can abide that kind of mercy, the mercy of Lincoln without feeling that you have been labelled as something that should never have been.
Nature itself has prevented gay people from becoming a majority so the gay person is condemned to being in the minority. You cannot blame them for getting frustrated about it. Eventually disease will rip through the bodies of those that practise it as nature effectively cuts out the cancer that infects it. Nature bears fruit for all. The homosexual bears no fruit.

peace

c20

lou,
I am more cautious with my thumb than you, but hey thats your right. Thats the deal we have all made here in western civilization. We may not agree on all the shit other people do, but we understand that everyone has the right to pursue happiness. As long as you don't infringe on another's right, its all good. Homos are no exception.

"And a pregnant woman should really have her eyes to the ground with shame and display a meek demeaner "

She should be ashamed because she had sex? You sound like a virgin 14 year old with a penciled-in mustache. No need to inject retarded sentences into an otherwise decent post.

This is interesting, lou seems to be equaly against homosexuality and heterosexuality as dirty nasty shameful acts. Dare I suggest that Lou prefers the company of the dogs he breeds to that of other humans?

Dr. Lou Natic said:

You can't get on a soap box with a butt plug firmly lodged in your keister, sorry, it just doesn't work.

How would you know? Have you tried?

I mean, are you speaking from experience, or is this just more hyperbole?

And as to shame ... why should the nasty be shameful? If the meek, conservative woman is a whore behind closed doors, more power to her. She's stuck with that body until she dies; she might as well enjoy it while she can.

I would say I'm having trouble taking your topic post seriously, Lou. Then again, it would be hard to convince me that was actually a serious post.

Dr. Lou said:
Wouldn't you agree that if jesus was banging dudes in the asshole his righteous preaching would have seemed weaker?

Your entire first post seems to rely on the idea that homosexuality is immoral. This is certainly not a foreign concept, but would you care to elaborate your own reasoning behind this conclusion? Or does your thinking go no deeper than "Eww I don't like that"? No shame if that's the case, plenty of people behave in just the same manner.

c20H25N3o said:
Nature itself has prevented gay people from becoming a majority so the gay person is condemned to being in the minority.

You've said this in other threads, and frankly I find it a bit question begging. You say that gay people can't become the majority because they don't breed fast enough? Do you mean to imply that only gay parents raise gay children? Where do gay people even come from in the first place? Certainly straight parents don't raise gay children, do they? Imagine the shame!

c20H25N3o said:
Eventually disease will rip through the bodies of those that practise it as nature effectively cuts out the cancer that infects it. Nature bears fruit for all. The homosexual bears no fruit.

Uuuum, what? hahaha! Of course, because only homosexuals are affected by STDs. . . I forgot, heterosexuals became immune to all forms of illness ages ago! That's why half of Africa is dieing of AIDS. . . right.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting, lou seems to be equaly against homosexuality and heterosexuality as dirty nasty shameful acts.
Not against. I just recognise that they aren't pretty.
And while a heterosexual can sneakily get away with complaining about graffitti, a gay person specifically addressing the gay topic and complaining about something to do with gaying, is automatically rubbing the man sex image in your face, WHILST standing on a soapbox and acting like a beacon of morality.

Maybe there's something wrong with me? Because it doesn't sit right.

I'm curious, try to take my scenario seriously, what if people were marching around in a little protest circle out the front of city hall chanting(with serious facial expressions) "we're here, we're clear, we want to recieve fellatio while defecating into our hands and smearing it on our chests".
Now try to imagine they weren't joking.
You'd be laughing right?
Oh ofcourse they are free to recieve felatio while defecating into their hands and smearing it on their chests. Thats not the issue.
It's acting outraged about being judged for this practice. Ofcourse they'll be judged, it's fucking disgusting. Keep it on the down low.
Just acknowledge the fact that you're into some nasty shit and live it up.

Why is there this need to make out like gay sex is a beautifull thing? It's not, I've seen pictures.
I don't try to make out commiting sodomy on females is a beautifull thing, despite adoring it. There's nothing wholesome about it. I just embrace that and even if sodomising girls became illegal I probably wouldn't protest, I'd just sneakily be a criminal. Because that would feel more "right" than acting as though I have been forsaken and standing grim faced gazing out over the mountains of a sodomy free world with a solitary tear rolling down my righteous cheek. Because at the end of the day we're talking about ass sex.
You simply must lighten up or you will look the fool.

plenty of people behave in just the same manner.
Yeah, because it's gross. That's generally why people behave in that manner.
You need to show some common courtesy and acknowledge that we're disgusted by man love.
I accept this about myself, I'm not appauled when someone else is appauled when they find out I go from ass to mouth, so they should be appauled, they have every right to be and I would think less of them if they weren't.
I'm the one that shouldnt be rubbing their noses in it.

Say you liked shitting in the park, you'd know you weren't gonna sway the city council on that one, you wouldn't expect to, you'd just be a little more carefull about shitting in the park, make sure no one's watching, and leave with a smirk knowing you were up to no good.

I don't see why depraved sex acts should be any different.
I hate people complaining at the best of times, it's ugly, they have it so fucking easy they should count their lucky stars and shut their mouths. Complaining about ethical issues especially always comes off as arrogant and self righteous.
But we're in a different ball park when they are complaining about not being allowed to openly be disgusting without ridicule.
There's no doubt left over their lack of authority on the matter of morality.

Priests and nuns who pray for forgiveness after every little fart that slips out of their straining-to-stay-closed anus might be able to comment on morality as long as they approach the subject with humility due to the fact that some little farts did indeed slip out.
For the rest of us, I think we should just give morality a miss, it's based on bullshit anyway.

Where does one even begin...

Lou

When gays make their plight for fair rights there's a sense like there is something wholesome about mansex, like they are righteous ethical saints, and it just seems funny to me. Wouldn't you agree that if jesus was banging dudes in the asshole his righteous preaching would have seemed weaker?
It is wholesome to them. Who are you to judge that it isn't? Have you now become a Christian fundy having what you referred to as sleazy sex behind closed doors and judging others for their sexual preferences and practices?

Indeed, the gay lovers in a committed relationship walking hand in hand with knitted sweaters tied around their clean pastel panted wastes through a beautifull park in the nicest suburb in town are still going to go home and explore eachother's shit pits, damaging their assholes and rendering their penii feculent all merely for the sake of their own sick perverted pleasure.
You have put a lot of thought into this Lou. Do you look at couples, be they gay or straight, walking down the street and wonder what parts of their bodies they are going to be dirtying with their sexual explorations? You have admitted yourself that you've partaken in actions that you define as sleazy and that you've enjoyed it. Why do you now call others 'perverted' for the pleasure they gain from another? You're beginning to sound like the anally retentive Reverend Fred Niles.

Actually, even perfect christian man and wife missionary style sex can get kind of nasty. And a pregnant woman should really have her eyes to the ground with shame and display a meek demeaner because we all know she was impaled like a pig by a big fat aroused penis, and pounded raw while she wailed like a whore.
Nice. I wonder if you've ever asked your mother if she kept her eyes averted to the ground with shame for having sex with your father and if she wailed like a whore.

I guess I'm saying no one should be acting righteous, because after they make their demands on that soapbox and pass their judgements of whoever or whatever they are unhappy with, a countdown is inevitably underway inside them to the next time they will go sit down and grunt a fat stinky hunk of feces out of their filthy grimey asshole.
So you don't think that you're acting righteous for saying that gay couples are perverted and sleazy?

I don't hate gay people or think they should not be gay or stop partaking in their filthy wrong depraved sex lives.
Now there's a contradiction. You don't hate gay people or think they should not be gay. You just think that they lead sexually depraved lives. Hmmm..

I just think they should surrender to satan already and embrace the fact that they aren't angelic little blue eyed virgins who defecate heart candies from their perfect little wrinkle free pink assholes.
Surrender to Satan? Good grief! You have become a Christian right wing.

It's acting outraged about being judged for this practice. Ofcourse they'll be judged, it's fucking disgusting. Keep it on the down low.
You don't keep your love of sodomy on the down low. Why should anyone else? You claimed you love your sexual depravity, yet you expect others to be ashamed of what they do in the bedroom and you call them depraved and perverted for their sexual practices. I smell hypocrisy.

Why is there this need to make out like gay sex is a beautifull thing? It's not, I've seen pictures.
I'm sure that if you showed a gay or straight man or woman pictures of you with your hairy butt in the air and your tongue hanging out as you bonk a girl, that they'd see that picture as disgusting while you look at it and think that you're a stud. It's beautiful to them as your sex life and preference is beautiful to you.

I hate people complaining at the best of times, it's ugly, they have it so fucking easy they should count their lucky stars and shut their mouths. Complaining about ethical issues especially always comes off as arrogant and self righteous.
And yet here you are...

But we're in a different ball park when they are complaining about not being allowed to openly be disgusting without ridicule.
You expect to be openly disgusting without ridicule. There's that stench of hypocrisy... again...

c20H25N3o

At the end of the day, the majority rules and the minority clambers for it's place of honor but it is in vain unless they can convert straight people to be gay.
Interesting. So during the 50's and 60's at the height of the civil rights movement, black people had to convert white people to being black so that they could then 'clamber for their place of honour'. Excuse me while I cough and say 'bullshit' at the same time...

Men have choice and it seems that men have made their choices.
Let me ask you something c20. Did you make the choice to be hetrosexual? I'm guessing not. I'm guessing that you are who you are because you were born that way.

Nature itself has prevented gay people from becoming a majority so the gay person is condemned to being in the minority. You cannot blame them for getting frustrated about it. Eventually disease will rip through the bodies of those that practise it as nature effectively cuts out the cancer that infects it. Nature bears fruit for all. The homosexual bears no fruit.
And you call yourself a loving Christian...

Of course only gay people have diseases. Us straight people have no diseases because we are the 'chosen ones'. :rolleyes:... give me a break...

The disease that is ripping through their bodies is the treatment they receive from people like you and Lou. They are constantly berated for being who they are. They are called depraved and perverted. They are treated like pariahs in society. They are shunned and abused for being born the way they are. They have no rights because they aren't the same as everyone else. That is the disease that is ripping into gays. It is societies attitude that is the disease. Your attitude is the carrier. Your attitude is the cancer 'that infects it'.

Dr. Lou Natic said:

When gays make their plight for fair rights there's a sense like there is something wholesome about mansex, like they are righteous ethical saints, and it just seems funny to me.

Perhaps I can compel you to consider that what you consider the façade of righteous ethical saints comes in response to unfounded allegations:
• Homosexuals are compared to pedophiles, necrophiliacs, and bestialists.
• Homosexuals are presumed unfit parents
• Homosexuals are accused of pushing an "agenda"​

Really, Lou: you've admitted to enjoying sleazy sex.

Does that mean you're a pedophile? How about a necrophiliac? Do you have a thing for cattle? Apparently so, since you like sleazy sex.

Are you unfit to be a parent? Apparently so, since you like sleazy sex.

Are you trying to claim yourself superior to others? Apparently so, since you like sleazy sex.

You're welcome to deny those points, Lou, but you'll merely be pitching yourself as a righteous ethical saint.

What, then, should it matter to us what a necrophiliac pedophile aiming to pervert his own children and grab special rights for himself thinks?

Dr Lou Natic said:
Why is there this need to make out like gay sex is a beautifull thing?

To be honest I think that you're imagining any efforts by any group to do this.

If you don't mind me getting a bit analytical on you, I think what your problem is would be that you're just another ignorant disaffected white male. You're completely uninterested in the political battle for civil rights, and keep yourself blissfully ignorant of any of the particulars, such as the fact that Homosexuals are treated as second class citizens in America, and that what they seek is the fulfillment of the promise of equal protection under the law which has been denied to them.

So when you inevitably hear snippets about gay rights advocates, and pride parades you make up a completely stupid little fantasy about what the whole thing is all about, and get yourself in a complete fuming pissy shit fit over the whole ordeal, because that's 3 minuets of coverage of an issue you don't care about that you've got to sit through before you can watch another beer commercial featuring supermodels in wet bikinis. Frankly, using your own logic I can't see how you'd oppose gay-rights.

As you say everyone is pretty gross, good, since we're all on equal footing, could we please be treated equally in the eyes of the law? That'd be pretty swell.

Hence this thread to make a point which makes no sense, and makes you look like quite an ass, if not outright mentally deficient. That, at least is my take on things.

Last edited:
I think for the first time I actually agree with Dr Lou Natic! Miracles can happen.
Dr Lou's point is a fair one. And so is mine.
Gay people get so uppity when heterosexual men say that they find gay love disgusting. I say to gay people "Why?"
Because you want 'equal rights'? You are begging 'equal rights' from the very people telling you that they find it immoral. Don't you see the irony here?
As for those who would use Christianity as a weapon against me claiming such nonsense as "Christians should just love gay people", I suggest you pick up your bible and start at the place where God says that homosexuality is abhorrent to Him. Trust me when I say that I am loving a gay person by making my feelings known.
But begging straight people for 'equal rights' is all you will ever do. What message would it send out to the God fearing if homosexuals were seen as 'equals' in the eyes of the law. They will only be seen as equals when they stop maligning 'love' by doing something that is abhorrent in the eyes of 'love'.
A father has a son after making love to his wife. The father is straight. Do you think the father wants his son to be buggered when he grows up? That same son he read stories to about princes and dragons and maidens and heroines? Do you think that father wants to see another man on top of his son filling his son's anus with his member? It IS disgusting! Stop doing it! If you cannot control your urges then I suggest you have hormone treatment or have your testicles removed. Better to enter heaven with no testicles than to be cast into hell with your whole body intact!

c20H25N3o said:
I have had a lobotomy and am incapable of coherent rational thought, or understanding the least bit of the world in which I live. [paraphrased]

Haha, well at very least I hope Dr.Lou should feel horrified that this guy said he agrees with him.

Mystech said:
Haha, well at very least I hope Dr.Lou should feel horrified that this guy said he agrees with him.

It is interesting that you feel the need to misquote me. Did it make you feel better to pretend I had said those thing? I bet you are hoping that Dr Lou says "Hey mystic I too hate c20 and because I do, I now approve of you buggering people and then claiming you are hard done by. We gays should stick together huh?"

Defend your own gay actions mystic. Does your boyfriend's dad approve of you tampering with his son? Does he bless your relationship?
Isn't it your boyfriend's dad that you are really angry with? Perhaps it is your own father you are angry with as well for not accepting what you do!
I am just the voice of their conscious. This is all. Your father would thank me for rebuking what it is that you do. I am on your father's side.

peace

c20

c20H25N3o said:
It is interesting that you feel the need to misquote me. Did it make you feel better to pretend I had said those thing?

Actually it did make me feel a little better. I'm very angry and frustrated at the moment, mostly at the way the election is going and really need to blow off some steam. So far it's reminding me of my first time doing anal, way too tight for anyone's good, and I've got the sinking suspicion that I'm gonna' be left really sore in the morning.

Don't get me wrong, you're due a verbal bitch-slap for such ridiculous comments which are hateful bigoted and really have no relevance to the state of the actual gay rights-movement in America or the issues that affect it, but I'm sorry for issuing it in such a slipshod and hasty way.

c20H25N3o said:
I bet you are hoping that Dr Lou says "Hey mystic I too hate c20 and because I do, I now approve of you buggering people and then claiming you are hard done by.

Of course, because my personal sexual habits (which seem to be every bit your business) are completely valid grounds for the government to screw me out of rights, my employer to fire me without any other reason, and to be denied service in the Military or the right to marry my loved one. Damn it all makes so much sense when you give it that sort of in depth perspective.

Tell you what, I think you're a completely condescending prick who is probably jerking off to his own sense of self-righteous superiority, and would have a good belly laugh if you were to be hit by a ton of frozen shit dropped from 50,000 feet by a malfunctioning jet liner, or similarly removed from the mortal coil by some sufficiently humiliating manner, but just because I think that you're THAT much of a dangerous asshole I don't mean that I should have some sort of right or authority over the doings of your life that would prevent you from spouting your mastabatory ego-stroking belittling bullying bullshit of an infantile opinion.

In other words just because I don't like it doesn't mean I have the right to change it when it doesn't genuinely hurt me in any way. Imagine that. Kind of makes things nice and civil, doesn't it?

c20H25N3o said:
We gays should stick together huh?"

Damn, you've got me, I wanna' turn Lou gay. Would you, Lou? I'm sure you'd have a great time, and lord knows that it's as easy as flicking a light switch.

c20H25N3o said:
Defend your own gay actions mystic. Does your boyfriend's dad approve of you tampering with his son? Does he bless your relationship?
Isn't it your boyfriend's dad that you are really angry with? Perhaps it is your own father you are angry with as well for not accepting what you do!
I am just the voice of their conscious. This is all. Your father would thank me for rebuking what it is that you do. I am on your father's side.

I'll chock this up to my own hostility toward you, but I'll also mention that such an in-depth attempt at a psycho analysis on someone you know so little about is probably prone to reveal more about yourself than your subject. So, just out of curiosity, have you got Daddy issues? Hmm or better yet, maybe you fear one of your own kids is gay? Won't it be fun when they finally come clean with you!

No, I have no Daddy issues. I lament the loss of love from my parents to me because my adulteress wife has turned them against me by bearing false witness against me but I know they have been deceived and so I bless them and pray for them. They may very well see the light of day. I can just hope and have faith although my faith is tested severly in this I have to add.
The point though is that should they see the light, then they would be proud in me for bearing all that I have. That I have suffered in silence not taking revenge against my accuser as I have been tempted to do, even when she lied to the authorities and sought to have the children from my second marraige taken away from me.
Oh I have issues, I have many issues but my anger on these matters is justified. Whining because the common people are against buggery just seems to pail away to nothing in comparison. Your whinging makes me sick quite frankly hence I was agreeing with Dr Lou Natic on an issue for once.

c20

Lying adulteress wife? My condolences, I didn’t mean to pry so deeply. You're correct in implying that you remain spotless despite your "issues", it must be her problem alone. . . after all, what more could a woman want in a man? You're stern, cocky, condescending and entirely impossible, being gay I'm not expert on these matters, but I hear that these are the sorts of things chicks really dig.

I'll wager that like we sinful homosexuals, she was a woman who just wouldn't accept her subservient place, and was overly defiant of inherently indisputable male authority. There’s so much wrong with the peoples of the world, why can’t they take your own lead and be perfect in all things? Maybe once they make that effort you should bestow upon them those blessings which only you can rightfully give them?

Mystech said:
Lying adulteress wife? My condolences, I didn’t mean to pry so deeply. You're correct in implying that you remain spotless despite your "issues", it must be her problem alone. . . after all, what more could a woman want in a man? You're stern, cocky, condescending and entirely impossible, being gay I'm not expert on these matters, but I hear that these are the sorts of things chicks really dig.

I'll wager that like we sinful homosexuals, she was a woman who just wouldn't accept her subservient place, and was overly defiant of inherently indisputable male authority. There’s so much wrong with the peoples of the world, why can’t they take your own lead and be perfect in all things? Maybe once they make that effort you should bestow upon them those blessings which only you can rightfully give them?

It is written that God makes His sun to shine on both the wicked and the god-fearing. It is for this reason that I know it is not my place to take vengeance and it is for this reason that I resist the temptation to do so.
But you are right, I am stern, cocky, condescending AND impossible , typical male actually but after all I am just a 'man'. My second wife is a little lamb. Her maternal instincts are second to none, her abilities to please me in the bedroom are second to none, her willingness to submit to my authority is second to none and pleases me greatly. I love my second wife with all of my heart and she loves me. She is nothing like the woman my first wife became because it is not in her nature to be unfaithful.
The man is head of the wife as Christ is head of the church. I submit to Christ, she submits to me. It is worth noting that on many issues I yield to her as well. It is not like she is stupid or anything! We love eachother!

peace

c20

could we please be treated equally in the eyes of the law? That'd be pretty swell.
You're free to dream of what that would be like.
You're even free to accuse the lawmakers of defecating behind closed doors, thus making them hypocrites.

But as soon as you judge their morality for condemming you. As soon as you try to tug 1 of the laws of jesus christ out of the cupboard for your own personal use, the rest of the junk that is christian morality is going to come crashing down on your head.

The only reason I can say gay sex is fine, is because I have rejected christian morality.
While it often seems to ironically be the cornerstone for gay rights arguments.
I can be fine with it, but I can't be angry at someone for not showing tolerance. Why should they be tolerant? That's just like demanding someone stop fucking ass.

I'm not a christian, and neither are you, we display this with every ass we fuck.

Yes tiassa, I'm a sleazebag, acknowledging that is what gets me off the particular hook I happen to be dangling in the water. Pay attention.
Not holding up a sign in public telling everyone about how I enjoy giving golden enemas(ok I've haven't done that, yet) is why I'm not accused of being a bad parent/necrophiliac/pedophile whatever.
Homosexuals force their depravity onto us. They present themselves as homosexuals.
And then say "hey! Got a problem with my shitfucking asshole? You won't give me a job at your deli just because I [boomingvoice]FUCK MALE ANUS![/boomingvoice]? Fuck you! if you don't let me handle your food just because I fondle and touch the inside of men's butts *looks around to make sure everyone heard him* you're immoral. Here, give me that coleslaw, let me rub my hands in it... give it... let me touch ... *struggle* ...*gasp* That was assault! You've resorted to gay bashing now?"
and so forth.

I might be confessing to my sordid behaviour here, but if I anounced it in public I would expect to lose my job. I would expect to be treated differently.
I would expect adoption agencies to throw me out of their establishment if I was wearing a shirt which read "I dig anal".
You have to understand that we live in a christian society. Like it or not, I sure as hell don't. I want to kill every one who looks at me cockeyed, I'm not going to start a moral argument against the people who say I can't though. "Haven't you ever heard of live and let live detective? Why are you judging me?" "ahhh, you murdered a family of 6 with a hammer".

I don't think the gay community understood the rammifications of coming out of the closet. All the other deviants are still in there because this is a christian society we live in that is based on morality.
If you're going to protest, protest against the whole damn thing. Like I said, embrace satan, he's your lifeline here, not fucking jesus christ.

Dr Lou Natic said:
You have to understand that we live in a christian society.

Oh God how I wish that time would come.

Dr Lou Natic said:
Like it or not, I sure as hell don't. I want to kill every one who looks at me cockeyed, I'm not going to start a moral argument against the people who say I can't though. Like I said, embrace satan, he's your lifeline here, not fucking jesus christ.

Mmm lets look at satan's spirit. I think it is important to know the nature of the beast.
Satan says to the homosexual the following things...

* I hate what you do (pretending to be like God)
* Do you like the judgement against you? No! I want to kill people who dont agree with my way and I'm not going to argue with people who say I cant kill people. Why no, I would just do it anyway. (Again making a pretence of agreeing with God's judgement but then encouraging flesh and blood to go against God's will and kill that which look's disapprovingly at it's sin)
* And then we see the true motives. Worship me, Satan, not Jesus Christ.

Oh that pesky devil, will he ever give up? He is like a lion with no teeth. Makes a great noise though :D

peace

c20

Dr. Lou

So remind me: Why are we supposed to take you seriously?

I mean, you don't take yourself seriously at all. The ignorance upon which your post is based is incredible.

Have you ever been arrested for suspicion of homosexuality?

Ever been arrested for enjoying oral sex?

Ever touched the inside of a woman's butt? Ever been arrested for it?

Look, the gay community knew damn well what was at stake. Look around at history and the present: the closet is deadly.

I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about.

Oh, hey, by the way ... what's your opinion of lesbian porno?

Back