The science behind 'kineses and telepathy

Please. A "hive" mind and "(shaman)has yet to be proved that others can examine the potentiality of others ability of thought" (how accurately worded this is), is pathetic--- if asked I would gladly prove it to the world as controling manipulation is a task that would be best proved by me apparently.
No one has demonstrated these abilities yet. Interesting that you find that point pathetic.

So you are willing to prove your claim? Do you need to be near someone to get these vibes? Do you need to be able to see them?

If you pass a few initial tests you will be eligible for Randi's million!

Something like telepathy is possible. It entails having a very accurate model of someone else's mind. Being social involves this kind of modelling. The more you know someone, the more accurate the model can be, and it can enable you to predict what someone else is thinking.

No one has demonstrated these abilities yet. Interesting that you find that point pathetic.

So you are willing to prove your claim? Do you need to be near someone to get these vibes? Do you need to be able to see them?

If you pass a few initial tests you will be eligible for Randi's million!

Yeah.

It only requires nothing. It is a natural ability that I and others have the potential sadly enough to have. I only need to be either in a group of people, sitting where I sit alone, and tell you exactly what is occuring. Of course it would be sort of weird... freezing up... uh, to, prove this ability. I would simply pick up their trace. I would be able to tell you exactly what they are thinking in accord with their entire behavior. Infact I could interfere with their behavior.

It is a rough time to describe it and probably piss poor when I come to realize what it actually is.

Oohps pardon me.

Randi doesn't give money away to people who aren't already famous-- his test isn't applicable to other people other than those mentioned. I may have said the previous post a little wrong and if so I appologise, afterall, my mind is so incredibly active already keeping myself sane.

Randi doesn't give money away to people who aren't already famous-- his test isn't applicable to other people other than those mentioned. I may have said the previous post a little wrong and if so I appologise, afterall, my mind is so incredibly active already keeping myself sane.

You can become famous overnight by demonstrating your putative powers to TV producers who will give you a spot if they are satisfied you are not just anothger crank. Then you can go for Randi.

My own view is that you are a troll because I cannot believe anyone would seriously write the kind of bollocks you do

magnetic field can somewhat answer why "remote viewing" may be possible...brain is in essence a very sophisticated sensor.

magnetic field can somewhat answer why "remote viewing" may be possible...brain is in essence a very sophisticated sensor.

so how do they do remote viewing in a room with walls, not to mention all the things between the viewer and what he claims to observe ? IOW. how does he shut out all the things he does not wish to see ?

so how do they do remote viewing in a room with walls, not to mention all the things between the viewer and what he claims to observe ? IOW. how does he shut out all the things he does not wish to see ?

subconsciousness can account for that...perhaps its not magnetic field...you do know that many particles pass through walls...like neutrinos for example. Also it can be a case of entangled quantum particles,

Perhaps all of our so called "souls" or consciousness of ourselves is a case of quantum entanglement

I've send you dozens of telepathic messages and you have not answered a single one. I hereby declare you to be an unfit person to receive higher knowledge.

how do you know you yourself are a fit person to sent telepathic messages? :bugeye:

I think scientific/psychological/psychiatric investigation into how the heck people come to believe in paranormal stuff in the first place would be a more fruitful venture.

Telepathy, from a generally accepted viewpoint, means "the sympathetic affection of one mind by the thoughts, feelings, or emotions of another at a distance, without communication through the ordinary channels of sensation" (taken from wiktionary.com, no less!).

i.e. without seeing, hearing, smelling, touching, tasting the other person (or any of the other senses outside of the 5 classical ones).

What _Sisyphus is referring to is merely picking up on body language - an entirely natural thing that some people are better at than others. Some do it instinctively and act sympathetically (e.g. copying the emotions) without realising. Others do it and can react accordingly (e.g. the person who always seems to know the mood of someone else and say the right thing).
Some people can use this to manipulate etc.

But this is not telepathy as far as the term is generally understood.

Telepathy is, for example, sensing someone's emotions even though they may be 1,000 miles away and unable to affect any of your senses directly.

And James Randi's million is still safe.

Some say it is possible, others say it is not. But what exactly is the science behind telekinesis? Pyrokinesis? Crykinesis? Telepathy?

telepathy works because thoughts are waves that can be sent and received. much like a radio that receives radiowaves. telekinesis works the same. you just think about moving an object and then it moves. like a radio controlled toy car. the other kinetics also work the same way.

And with the use of technology, could they become possible?

technology can do almost anything, because it comes from the mind. we have already created replacements for many of our lost mental powers. for example telephones (telepathy).

Why waste your time writing when you can just send us all some vibes ?

you can't send a signal to a radio that is turned off. and most people's thought receivers have been turned off, so that we can evolve in materiality, instead of spirituality.

telepathy works because thoughts are waves that can be sent and received. much like a radio that receives radiowaves. telekinesis works the same. you just think about moving an object and then it moves. like a radio controlled toy car. the other kinetics also work the same way.

Why do we have nerves?

how do you know you yourself are a fit person to sent telepathic messages? :bugeye:

I've been doing it for years. The problem is one of communicating with those who have not transcended the boundaries of the physical realm and reached higher states of consciousness.

Back