The Rise of Sex Robots and Pleasure Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF jpappl My partner says....perfect woman, big boobs and butt...but no mouth. :spank:

LOFL. I don't really believe that. I watched "the land of the lost" the other day and one of the characters is this low life guy working at a tourist trap store. In the scene he says something like, how about something classy and he holds up this mug that is a womans body in a bikini. And he says, "the perfect woman, big boobs and no head" so it wasn't an original thought on my part but I thought it was funny because he was being serious.

So no mouth huh, I would want to keep that :D and go with can't speak instead.

LOFL. I don't really believe that. I watched "the land of the lost" the other day and one of the characters is this low life guy working at a tourist trap store. In the scene he says something like, how about something classy and he holds up this mug that is a womans body in a bikini. And he says, "the perfect woman, big boobs and no head" so it wasn't an original thought on my part but I thought it was funny because he was being serious.

So no mouth huh, I would want to keep that :D and go with can't speak instead.

HA HA! I remember that scene. Yeah he meant No head = can't speak

But I guess he spoke to soon about no head...... because of what else he would be losing out on if I had no head...;)

HA HA! I remember that scene. Yeah he meant No head = can't speak

But I guess he spoke to soon about no head...... because of what else he would be losing out on if I had no head...;)

And thats a big loss. Besides I don't know of anyone who can speak and provide that service at the same time. So problem solved LOL.

Men are such simple creatures. Can you imagine trying to create a doll that woman would take seriously ?

I want a male robot with all the good stuff, nice chest, arms, butt, but not for sex.
I want him to go around shirtless......vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, washing my car etc. ;)

When it comes to sex I don't want plastic!

I want a male robot with all the good stuff, nice chest, arms, butt, but not for sex.
I want him to go around shirtless......vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, washing my car etc. ;)

When it comes to sex I don't want plastic!

They might have robots for that pretty soon as well, but I doubt it will have all the body features. They will save those for the sex robots.

I have bought my wife a few things just for fun, she doesn't find any interest in them either, so I don't bother anymore. Occasional need for a vibrator is all.

They might have robots for that pretty soon as well, but I doubt it will have all the body features. They will save those for the sex robots.

I have bought my wife a few things just for fun, she doesn't find any interest in them either, so I don't bother anymore. Occasional need for a vibrator is all.

Well my robot won't need a dick since I won't be needing that....lol

Yeah he bought some things for fun too, but they must be all dusty somewhere. lol Honestly I like the real thing, I am guessing most women do.

Well your wife must be a satisfied woman if she don't care for those things. ;)

Yeah he bought some things for fun too, but they must be all dusty somewhere. lol Honestly I like the real thing, I am guessing most women do

I'm sure you are right about that. Only in our fantasies I guess.

Well your wife must be a satisfied woman if she don't care for those things.

Yes, well she once told me when I asked her to do a little performance for me. "why would I want to use a piece of f*cking rubber when I have the real thing right there" LOL. It was a very enlightening moment.

There are women who do that, their actors and they get paid for it.

Hmmn, that gives me an idea. :D

Yes, well she once told me when I asked her to do a little performance for me. "why would I want to use a piece of f*cking rubber when I have the real thing right there" LOL. It was a very enlightening moment.

There are women who do that, their actors and they get paid for it.

Hmmn, that gives me an idea. :D

HA HA! I think I have a lot in common with your wife. ;) I probably wouldn't have used the word "women" though. lol

Uhhhh Ohhhh is this an idea for Christmas? Do I even want to know? :eek:

HA HA! I think I have a lot in common with your wife. ;) I probably wouldn't have used the word "women" though. lol

Uhhhh Ohhhh is this an idea for Christmas? Do I even want to know? :eek:

I won't go into details, but it involves bribery. :D

WTF jpappl My partner says....perfect woman, big boobs and butt...but no mouth.
The formula I run into around here is: about three feet tall, mute, no teeth, and a flat head so you have someplace to set your beer and pizza.

Hmmm :scratchin: Sometimes that works depending what is up for grabs. :p

And what you have to give to get. I have a couple of projects that I have been procrastinating on, and of course cash is always an option.

I will of course have the chicken out clause in there.

If the world where to be over run by lonely nerds then lookout for the sex bots. God i read the article. The guy needs a good fuck.

Sex is more then just the act. Wining and dining, love and commitment, connections, spirituality, mental and physical. No robot could ever be a sexual substitute for another human..

If the world where to be over run by lonely nerds then lookout for the sex bots. God i read the article. The guy needs a good fuck.

Sex is more then just the act. Wining and dining, love and commitment, connections, spirituality, mental and physical. No robot could ever be a sexual substitute for another human..

:bravo:

You mean lonely nerds aren't already sexy?
Damn, that's what I've doing wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back