The Rise of Sex Robots and Pleasure Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori,

Good point. I know that if my wife brought home a "super Studs 3000 with the extra large kung fu penis attachment" I would feel a little humiliated, or maybe a lot.

Sex toys are fun, sometimes if I finish before her, then we use one to take care of her. But for her she needs to still have closeness with me for it to work, at least while I am in the room.

Enjoy it, no harm done.

j-man, you're slackin'. you gotta work on control! werk it! some vibrator doin' your job?..shiiiiiit...

if i were you, i'd throw that thing in the trash.

people...is it really that hard to get laid?
No not really . all you have to do is to ask . There are plenty of fish in the ocean if you know how to swim to catch them . If you do not swim you drown in sorrow, pain and lack of sex.....:):):).

No not really . all you have to do is to ask . There are plenty of fish in the ocean if you know how to swim to catch them . If you do not swim you drown in sorrow, pain and lack of sex.....:):):).

exactly...or have sex with machines, which imo, is worse than not having sex at all.

for the time being, i dont see why people would go for dolls instead of prostitutes.

exactly...or have sex with machines, which imo, is worse than not having sex at all.

why is it so bad to have sex with robots if they manage to engineer them to provide superior experiences? afraid that most of women's 'usefulness' ceases?

afraid that when the time comes that robots offer good sex, women will actually have to find other ways to appeal to men than with low cut shirts and make-up? that they can no longer afford to bitch?

j-man, you're slackin'. you gotta work on control! werk it! some vibrator doin' your job?..shiiiiiit...

if i were you, i'd throw that thing in the trash.

LOL. Yes, well it's a pretty rare event. 1 out of a few hundred times at most. So I am not too worried about it.

I don't view it as competition, as long as she is enjoying herself that is what matters.

Did you know that in the 20's-40's doctors used to treat women for pyschological issues like depression etc with vibrators, told them to get these devices and try them out. They were the early inventors of vibrators. Needless to say their problems often were cured.

I think that says a lot. Lack of sex is literally pyschologically damaging to those who are in need of it. Orgasms being the wonder cure.

What's also sad about that is they were taught to be so prude they didn't just use their hand. They needed a doctor to tell them it was ok.

If that happens we men will destroy the robots.

i was more thinking that women would be forced to work on their personality to get attention instead of just look pretty, if men need them less for sexual pleasure.

LOL. Yes, well it's a pretty rare event. 1 out of a few hundred times at most. So I am not too worried about it.

I don't view it as competition, as long as she is enjoying herself that is what matters.

Ok good!

i was more thinking that women would be forced to work on their personality to get attention instead of just look pretty, if men need them less for sexual pleasure.

But is that what we really want ?

Obviously we don't want women that are dumb as a rock, even the ones that act like that are not that dumb.

But do we want them so androgynous ?

Did you know that in the 20's-40's doctors used to treat women for pyschological issues like depression etc with vibrators, told them to get these devices and try them out. They were the early inventors of vibrators. Needless to say their problems often were cured.

I think that says a lot. Lack of sex is literally pyschologically damaging to those who are in need of it. Orgasms being the wonder cure.

What's also sad about that is they were taught to be so prude they didn't just use their hand. They needed a doctor to tell them it was ok.

I did not know that but I'm not surprised a bit. I've wondered how healthy my idealism is at times. Ultimately it works for me though.

why is it so bad to have sex with robots if they manage to engineer them to provide superior experiences? afraid that most of women's 'usefulness' ceases?

afraid that when the time comes that robots offer good sex, women will actually have to find other ways to appeal to men than with low cut shirts and make-up? that they can no longer afford to bitch?

No that's not it. I just think its creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back