The Right to kill

I have no idea what that is but it's not liberalism... which consequently is the notion that society should protect the individual and opportunity. There is of course a classical liberalism which stresses individual freedom and limited government, but that's not something you really see in the US and our society is far too retarded to function in that capacity regardless.

Liberals do not care for cultural conformity. Instead they want only individual liberty to be emphasized, thus harming society as a whole because society is comprised of many individuals, not just one.

Liberals do not care for cultural conformity. Instead they want only individual liberty to be emphasized, thus harming society as a whole because society is comprised of many individuals, not just one.

I think they want culture to conform to protecting individuals. Aside from that, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I think they want culture to conform to protecting individuals. Aside from that, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Cultural conformity: having some sense of a "norm" within society. This is healthy and natural, and necessary for a good society to function.

Cultural conformity: having some sense of a "norm" within society. This is healthy and natural, and necessary for a good society to function.

It's not the definition of cultural conformity that's the issue. It's your assertion about how protecting individuals harms society. You do realize the vast majority of liberals want to protect people?

Liberals don't have any issue with the type of cultural conformity you are speaking of unless it harms people... and that type of conformity can when it crosses the line to extremism. Think about someone whom is killed because they don't accept something that thier group accepts. On the other hand, protection can cross the line into extremism. Imagine having to sign a legal waver to operate a scissor.

Both conformity and individual protection are required for a society to function. In case you have not noticed the US is lopsided into conformity at present. As a result, your rights and opportunities have been widdled away at for years. It's a form of extremism and it is anything but healthy. Simply put, health comes from balance.

Yes. But allowing individuals to do as they please, regardless of things such as morality, is likewise not healthy.

Would that satisfy your Islamic tendencies or is it for personal reasons? (crumby landlord, no cats allowed)

I'm going by hard evidence, if it works, it should be usable for anyone, eh?

I legally pack a .45 automatic. If someone becomes a deadly threat to myself or to a family member, I will not hesitate to open fire. While I have no desire to kill someone, if it's me or them, it's THEIR funeral.

It is the reality. Liberals have this idea of "allow all to do what makes them happy regardless of social consequences"

:confused:
Not at all..

I don't get why Americans so desperately want to put people in political boxes. It's unheard of over here.

No. And liberals are ignorant, so yes, they would say that about people who want to CONSERVE such moralities and cultures :shrug::confused:

Back