The physics behind Jesus walking on water

What are the physics behind Jesus walking on water?

• it is an optical water illusion...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • there was a high velocity water flow/stream from the bottom

• he was very electrically charged...from all the lightning

• Its all relative...his students were the ones on water while he was in boat

• He was being held by a beam from a spaceship/God/some source

• This wasnt ocean of water...this was a spill of mercury

• he moved at speed of light back and force on water for nanocentimeter

• this life is matrix...anything is possible

• This has to do with anti-gravity properties...Heim theory

• I really don't know

• Total voters
I am sorry I can't...that would require extensive reading of Bible. And I have stepped away from the scriptures of this book..
uhhh, that's what google's for
me thinkests, thou useth sperious gospels, Thomas (Gnostic) maybe or Barnabas (a Middle Ages creation that Muslims like)
or eveneth makethest it upeth?

.because I do not agree with it. I am now trying my best to become a buddhist, I always sought to be.
that explains it

umm Photizo and lightgigantic...vote...plz

I notice you rigged the vote, limiting the choices to your belief system, very communistic, totalitarian

are those the choices you would like to live under?

to you, was the Buddha just a man or a god?

did normal physics apply to him or was he above it?

It always fascinated me to read of Jesus walking on water...but what are the physics behind this phenomenon?

-------

It seems that Jesus must have walked on: extremely cold water, extremely low pressure, as well as high cocentration of inorganic solutes in water at the time, lack of mineral acids, and presence of organic acids on his feet, and his very light weight, and the veeeeery salty water....but does it really?
if you read the Gospels, by that time (after His baptism) He was doing miracles in His ministry; healing, feeding thousands, explaining what the Kingdom of Heaven was, proclaiming the Good News (Gospels in old English). that did not obey the laws of physics, hmmmm, laws of physics broken? too bad

I notice you rigged the vote, limiting the choices to your belief system, very communistic, totalitarian

are those the choices you would like to live under?

to you, was the Buddha just a man or a god?

did normal physics apply to him or was he above it?

I presented my beliefs and my ideas and I gave you a choice to vote "other"...how did I rigged the vote? :bugeye:

I presented my beliefs and my ideas and I gave you a choice to vote "other"...how did I rigged the vote? : bugeye :
by only giving "your'" choices, by not explaining that those choices were your working hypotheses, by not putting other possibilities there to begin with, like "Because He could"

by only giving "your'" choices, by not explaining that those choices were your working hypotheses, by not putting other possibilities there to begin with, like "Because He could"

If I am presenting my ideas...were else would I get "others'" ideas from? :bugeye:

I am sorry...but logically I have not done anything morally wrong here.

Back