Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Some other option

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

S.A.M.

uniquely dreadful
Valued Senior Member
From another thread:

IF ONLY the majority of the religious were as tolerant as they want us to be.
IF ONLY the religious wouldn't persecute, harass or beat up others.

So how many atheists here have been persecuted, harassed or beaten up?

Share your stories

Why restrict your poll to atheists?

How many theists here have been persecuted, harassed or beaten up?

How many people here have been persecuted, harassed or beaten up?

Nobody wants to say how they were persecuted/harassed or beaten up?

Harassed.
What do you mean by persecuted ? Being judged ?

Edit: Shall we switch avatars ? :D

Share your stories

I am constantly harassed by theists who come to my home trying to peddle their snakeoil. It doesn't matter if you tell them not to return, but they do anyways. Only a court restraining order will suffice.

I am constantly persecuted by theists who demand we respect their religions, who force their beliefs on society, laws, schools and government and demand we run the world based on their ancient myths and superstitions.

I am constantly beaten up, financially, when I'm forced to pay property and revenue taxes, due to the fact religious institutions are tax-free.

Want more?

I am constantly harassed by theists who come to my home trying to peddle their snakeoil. It doesn't matter if you tell them not to return, but they do anyways. Only a court restraining order will suffice.

I am constantly persecuted by theists who demand we respect their religions, who force their beliefs on society, laws, schools and government and demand we run the world based on their ancient myths and superstitions.

I am constantly beaten up, financially, when I'm forced to pay property and revenue taxes, due to the fact religious institutions are tax-free.

Want more?

No thanks, that will do. Why did you leave Russia and subject yourself to this harassment?

Wtf are you talking about?

Isn't Russia a country where 1, 2 and 3 as you mentioned above do not happen?

No evangelists knocking at the door, no demand to respect religions, no tax free religious institutions?

Why would you leave such a veritable paradise?

Isn't Russia a country where 1, 2 and 3 as you mentioned above do not happen?

No evangelists knocking at the door, no demand to respect religions, no tax free religious institutions?

Why would you leave such a veritable paradise?

Again, I have no idea what you're talking about. I never lived in Russia.

Then maybe its time you did. You'll be safe from religious persecution.

And if your so fucking pissed off at the US, then maybe it's about time you go back to India, and deal with the myriad of problems you love to ignore.

And if your so fucking pissed off at the US, then maybe it's about time you go back to India, and deal with the myriad of problems you love to ignore.

Tch tch. This thread is about you.

If you're so pissed off [and persecuted] by the religious, why aren't you living in an anti-religion state?

If you're so pissed off [and persecuted] by the religious, why aren't you living in an anti-religion state?

If you're so pissed off with the US, why aren't you living in an Islamic state?

Clearly, this thread is more about you and your intellectual dishonesty.

If you're so pissed off with the US, why aren't you living in an Islamic state?

Its all dar al-islam according to Buffalo. But again, this thread is about the persecuted atheist. Not me.

So why aren't you living in an anti-religion state where ACM flourishes and the religious are persecuted instead of you?

Why would you continue to live in a religious state?

ha...people are all full of shit and hubris.

yeah they sure are. Imagine being persecuted into answering your door, having the majority in your society decide the kind of society they want and paying taxes that provide services to a society which you benefit from. Doh!

Back