The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of fucking site is that? I click on it, and one of the ads shows a fully naked girl touching herself

delete that shit man......gotta get that outta my head now

oh....sorry dude...:eek:

ok what are you using? i.e or firefox?

in firefox: go to tools->clear private data

in i.e: tools->internet options->General->Browsing history->delete

Ah fuck, whatever man, IE takes hours to delete TIF's....

javj7.jpg

gush sorry...:bawl:

The girl in that ad.......oh, if I were in charge I would have her executed immediately. Does she have no honor or morales? A perfect example of liberal harm.

But this thread shouldn't descend into politics, post some Asians!:cheers:

You know, Asians always seem like they feel so soft and cuddly and cute......wow......

But post some non-Japanese. Aren't Thai girls good lookin'?

You know, Asians always seem like they feel so soft and cuddly and cute......wow......

But post some non-Japanese. Aren't Thai girls good lookin'?

not for me...

I like combination of: cuteness, healthiness, and intelligence

and Japanese girls got it all

No, what I mean is that the Japanese girls are hairless and in terms of skin composition, perfect......although I like Eva better, Asians seem to be different than the other ethnicities in a way

No, what I mean is that the Japanese girls are hairless and in terms of skin composition, perfect......although I like Eva better, Asians seem to be different than the other ethnicities in a way

yeah I want to look just like them one-day. Once I get my bmi to 6, currently I am BMI: 16 :p ...but yeah than I will start learning japanese this year after my courses' tests and stuff. Ill shave my body hair and'll have smooth skin and muscles and stuff so I can find my japanese girl :p

yeah I want to look just like them one-day. Once I get my bmi to 6, currently I am BMI: 16 :p ...but yeah than I will start learning japanese this year after my courses' tests and stuff. Ill shave my body hair and'll have smooth skin and muscles and stuff so I can find my japanese girl :p

Hm never heard of a man shaving his body hair, but it's up to you.

Learn Japanese? Why in the world would I want to learn Japanese? Chinese will be more in-demand (if it isn't already) in the near future.

Aya is a great one draqon. :)

Norsefire: I occasionally shave my arms and legs just for the hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back