The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
eva_longoria.jpg

How about a Mexican Christmas? Feliz Navidad!

That was pathetic. :(
What the hell is wrong with you?

Nothing wrong with me, 'Sandy', I was just pointing out that you banging on about being blonde haired and blue eyed added to the criticism that you are some right wing Neo-Nazi, just like the two blonde haired, blue eyed sisters from 'Prussian Blue'.

Hitler was a Christian, btw.

To qualify as a beautiful woman the face is, to me, massively more important than what the boobs look like.

Rosario Dawson is very pretty. She is Hispanic and Native American.

Yeah i heard she's mixed of Puerto Rican, Cuban, Black, Irish, and Native American heritage. She looks super different from when she was in Kids (film)

I like Hispanic girls. They don't seem to have that 'I'm a princess, and you will treat me like one' mentality that a lot of white women have.

Well there's bad apples in every race.

Yeah i heard she's mixed of Puerto Rican, Cuban, Black, Irish, and Native American heritage. She looks super different from when she was in Kids (film)
I KNEW THAT WAS HER!!! She was Chloe Sevigny's character's friend that went with her to the clinic to get STD tested, wasn't she?
It's been so long since I've seen that movie. I need to see it again. Excellent, but shocking movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back