The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop polluting this thread!!!!!!! I'll post a few pictures of some random hot chicks to try to cancel the ill effects of your post.
cover.jpg
cover.jpg
cover.jpg

I have no idea who these girls are. I literally googled "hot chicks" and these were the best looking ones on the first page that came up.

Wendy or Anna.

Barbie Benton. Growing up I wanted to be her. I never understood why that traumatized my Mom til I saw the cover of a Playboy in a liquor store. Ah yes, the days of Hef only having 1 girlfriendf.

barbi10.jpg

Barbie Benton. Growing up I wanted to be her. I never understood why that traumatized my Mom til I saw the cover of a Playboy in a liquor store. Ah yes, the days of Hef only having 1 girlfriendf.

barbi10.jpg

I remember watching the show Sugar Time back in '77. She was the prettiest one.

do guys really like those super thin eyebrows?
Do guys even notice eyebrows? I suppose if they were big, bushy, bresnev eyebrows that would be a bit off putting. But so long as they're within the range of what's normal, I don't think men give eyebrows a second thought.
russia-bresnev.jpg

I feel bad about posting a pic of a man in this thread, so here's some russian babes to balance out the breznev pic. If you like them, they're available as mail order brides @ http://www.dream-marriage.com/gallery.php?all=ladies (here's your chance, dragon!)
im15995_1.jpg
im6127_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back