The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
pb8603.jpg
Sally%20Field01.bmp

No posts without pictures! Come on, people.

Last edited:
Yoohoo..Ghost?..made yourself a ghost and disappeared back to the hole you crawled out of, eh?

No, I went to bed. I’m sorry to have kept you waiting though, I should have told you I was going to log off.

Did you think you were teachin me a lesson cause i ridiculed the posts in the man thread, huh? You think you are so shmart and right, huh? Did ya notice i was pointin out that other males can be viewed as feminine by the usual bigots?

I didn’t notice you point out anything.

Did ya notice I didn't discriminate unlike your lying through your teeth preachin but can't back it up shpiel? You posted three pics of mine but for some odd reason you couldn't find any other pics in that huge cornucopia of others. And of course, you didn't discriminate, awww. Of course, you weren't targeting me or flaming posting right after i did one perfectly after the other. Sure. Riiiggght.

I posted 2 pictures of yours and I stopped there simply because I could not be bothered to post anymore. I’ll admit to posting those pictures in order to get a reaction from you and I sure as hell got it. peta9, I don't have anything against you (I doubt anyone on this forum has), but come on relax, lighten up a bit. This part of the forum (Life: Art & Culture) is supposed to be laid back and stress free... that’s all I have to say.

Later.

sandy said:
Brown haired/eyed women are a dime a dozen. Natural blonde-haired, blue-eyed women are VERY rare here in the USA.

So what if brown hair and brown eyes are popular? It'd only be a problem if those were unattractive features.

You might of noticed that there were so few blonde women in this thread that Orleander started to wonder if there was something bad about being blonde?

Not that most guys are simplistic enough to base what women they like on hair or eye color.

Mandatory pic:
Natalie Portman

Natalie-Portman-image-Nature-06.jpg

Last edited:
I don't judge hair or eye color, a hot woman to me is good facial symmetry and in good shape (must be human draqon!!!)

Yeah but the ones fighting are women.. I've not seen guys picking fights.. lol

Yeah, there has been nothing but good will before the women arrived. Perhaps a coincidence.

Also perhaps a coincidence that the women have posted pretty non-hot women for the most part.

Yeah, she did it well in the few episodes I saw. But that costume you posted looks not so good.

More Kate Beckinsale, the only hot English woman I've ever known of!

Kate_Beckinsale-blue.jpg

Kate played Ava Gardner in Avaitor. She didn't even come close to Ava's beauty.
Don't get me wrong. Kate beautiful. (I liked her look better in Van Helsing)
ava-gardner-pose.jpg

ava_gardner_grande3.jpg

Yeah, there has been nothing but good will before the women arrived. Perhaps a coincidence.

Also perhaps a coincidence that the women have posted pretty non-hot women for the most part.

Orleander posted a few hot ones, and Sandy claimed to look like a few hot ones. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back