The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm gonna get some grief over this, but what about Paris Hilton? I think she has amazing bone structure. And some of her haute-coture modeling photos are amazing.
I wish she wasn't so....well, you know.

Oh, and Debra Messing, She's gorgeous!

I know I'm gonna get some grief over this, but what about Paris Hilton? I think she has amazing bone structure. And some of her haute-coture modeling photos are amazing.

Oh, and Debra Messing, She's gorgeous!

Paris Hilton :confused:
:roflmao:

Well you asked for it ;)

Debra Messing. Yes, she looks nice. Only the years begin to show a bit though.

Paris Hilton looks good except I couldn't force myself to like her hips. It's probably her bad reputation that makes people not like her looks, or something. She looks good, but not spectacular, and as she has probably more money than most people have on looks she gets held to a really high standard.

postable1.jpg

Oh if Orleander is allowed Paris Hilton, i'm nominating Grace Jones. I know alot people will disagree but i think she's bloody beautiful and sexy and i certainly 'would'

grace_jones.jpg

grace_jones_01.jpg

Oh if Orleander is allowed Paris Hilton, i'm nominating Grace Jones. I know alot people will disagree but i think she's bloody beautiful and sexy and i certainly 'would'

grace_jones_01.jpg

Well she was good enough for James Bond after all (god that movie sucked :p).

Course i am. You know what i finally watched Transformers yesterday and you're right Megan Fox is gorgeous, but she sure can't act.

lol I don't know Megan Fox from her acting so you are probably right. I've not seen "Transformers".
I just found a pic of a gorgeous girl and someone else told me it was Megan Fox ;)

Don't you think Grace Jones looks too much like a guy ? :shrug:

lol I don't know Megan Fox from her acting so you are probably right. I've not seen "Transformers".
I just found a pic of a gorgeous girl and someone else told me it was Megan Fox ;)

Don't you think Grace Jones looks too much like a guy ? :shrug:

I just think she has strong features, she's an unique beauty. Transformers is ok, it has nothing on the 80's movie verson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back