The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked this one, ghost. I used to think she was good looking, but as you post more I'm starting to become as infatuated as you. :p

1180698030_0.jpg

Orleander, you have good taste for a girl.
Mmmm! Padma..run to the jungle!

That pale girlie, she's intruiging but shit, does it really hurt that much to smile?

I really liked this one, ghost. I used to think she was good looking, but as you post more I'm starting to become as infatuated as you.

Out of all the celebrities I've seen, she definitely stands out. Her dark hair, striking eyes, she is gorgeous.

In all honesty though I am not impressed with celebrities and models. I consider most of them to be very average looking. I wouldn't give them a second glance if they were walking the streets like other girls. When I'm out I see good looking girls all the time, girls that I find a lot more attractive than celebrities and models. You see some girls and think they could make the cover of any of those fashion magazines. They put the top models, celebrities and the guys that choose them to shame.

Back to the pics:

eva-green-02.jpg

eva-green.jpg

00143db6

Out of all the celebrities I've seen, she definitely stands out. Her dark hair, striking eyes, she is gorgeous. ..

My son's girlfriend is a dead ringer for her. Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin...I can see why my son says she's too good for him. This woman is a glipse of what she is gonna look like as a woman and not a teenager.

I'm surprised at how few blondes are in this thread. And redheads. Are darker haired women more exotic?

I think you meant freckles.. yea.. lol

What's wrong with freckles ???

they show that woman has carcinogenic cells on her body...and generally is not a sign of beauty for me. It automatically stains the image of heavenness.

Camilla Jørgensen (third from the left). This is the best picture I could find though :(
DEN-Women.JPG

P.S. With freckles :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back