The Mostest Beautiful Woman on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

invert_nexus

Ze do caixao
Valued Senior Member
So. The other thread has exceeded a manageable size so it's time to begin anew with this... discussion.

So.
The mostest beautiful woman on Earth? Well. I won't post the picture of the woman who is really the most beautiful. But, I can pick some random famous woman to post a picture of.

How about the White Singer from Alegria?

pop_singer_white.jpg

Last edited:
That haunting Afghan girl with the expressive eyes on the cover of Natl Geographic.
I bet that's all I have to say and you know who I'm talking about.

yeah, she looks a little haggered now, the picture taken of her when she was young - simply beautiful

Yes her. Losing both her parents, raised in a refugee camp. married as a teen. Losing a child, Never going to school. She has had a hard life. Its not fair to make fun of her pain and suffering and how its reflected in looks.

250px-Sharbat_Gula.png

What are the rules on nudity and clothing that leaves little to imagine? I think anything should be open in good taste, personally.

wouldn't that make her the most beautiful on earth? We don't even know her name, but we all know who she is, even without seeing her. She's like Venus DeMilo or Helen of Troy.

wouldn't that make her the most beautiful on earth? We don't even know her name, but we all know who she is, even without seeing her. She's like Venus DeMilo or Helen of Troy.

How can you realistically say who is the most beautiful on earth? do you know how many people have haunted looks because of trauma and the shit they've witnessed besides? Lots, Lots, Lots.

She was photographed and her pupils are really constricted and shows shock and hardship she's endured. Most people's lives are really hard in the world.

There are lots of beautiful people though actually all over unseen and unknown both inside and outside. Good souls you'll never meet or know.

How can you realistically say who is the most beautiful on earth? do you know how many people have haunted looks because of trauma and the shit they've witnessed besides? Lots, Lots, Lots.

She was photographed and her pupils are really constricted and shows shock and hardship she's endured. Most people's lives are really hard in the world.

There are lots of beautiful people though actually all over unseen and unknown.

so? :shrug:

What are the rules on nudity and clothing that leaves little to imagine? I think anything should be open in good taste, personally.

I take the lack of response as agreement!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back