The Islamic State - a perfect society?

Human beings as a society are the same everywhere.
This is to say, I'm tolerant and open minded.

*Islam program kicks in*

A crime free society is one where no human action is considered criminal. Human beings as a society are the same everywhere. What Islam does is provide a social framework that permits a regulation of human behaviour to the human extent possible.
This is to say Islam is the absolute best system ever invented (because it's based on a magical book from a magical God :bugeye:) and everyone everywhere would be better off as Muslims living in Islam. Hence humans everywhere should slowly be converted to Islam because that's the best human extent possible.

Heh... kind of reminds me of a Republican talking about freedom in Iraq... :eek:

That is exactly what Islam claims to be, the "magical formula" for perfection. Islam boasts it is a perfect religion that will lead to a perfect life. Muslims have had 14 centuries to demonstrate that and to this day are burdened with pedophiles, rapists, murderers and drug traffickers.

What does that say about Islam's perfection?
Only that it needs to spread to the whole world AND THEN it will all be perfect.

Or, I know, I know, those AREN'T are 'real' Islamic States, real Islam only existed during the time of the four magical Caliphs (you know, just after they massacred their way across Persia and Byzantium). Ever see the "art" produced during the "Perfect Islam" it's sooo funny - like something a 10 year old would make.

OR it's all the West's fault... namely America .... and the CIA and Xenu...

etc...

NOTE: I have been personally told all of the preceding (more or less, I admit, I added Xenu :)

Look, Islam is perfect for SAM and if you can find enough SAM's then you'll have the perfect little society of SAM's. That's about it.

M

Note: Geesh at least the Communists somewhat moved on, but you know how it goes with superstition .....

NOTE 2: The USA Constitution is NOT PERFECT. Me being a Citizen and being able to admit this makes it about 1 trillion and 1 times better than a magical book and Islam.

"Islam blah blah blah"

Moshe Sharon blah blah

Sura 9 blah blah

It's great when you respond in such a manner, it demonstrates your Islamic propaganda agenda in it's full context. :thumbsup:

Strange, its how I demonstrate your reliance on anti-Islamic propaganda. :D

Look, Islam is perfect for SAM and if you can find enough SAM's then you'll have the perfect little society of SAM's. That's about it.

Oh, but it's not perfect for Sam. She cherry picks her cult more than most. Does she follow her cults doctrines? Hardly. Would she put up with the misogynists of that cult? Not a chance. She's every bit the hypocrite one would expect to see running a propaganda campaign.

The Great Evolving Fluffy Clouds

(Q) said:

Hence, my problem, the more I read, the more disturbed I am about Islam and the fate of mankind under it's rule

Well, that's probably a big difference 'twixt you and me. See, I don't worry about Islam ever having mankind under its rule. What about this idea suggests it can do what no idea has yet done, which is possess the entire freakin' human species?

That should be obvious, and it was Muhammad who made that happen when he created Islam.

(chortle!)

That's awesome.

Clearly, he was sending a message to the Christians by claiming himself a messenger and prophet and declaring Islam to be the final rendition of the Abrahamic god's doctrines.

Yes, he was asking to be let into the club. Arabs shared some legends with Jews and Christians, and Muhammad capitalized on those. He believed he was receiving a new revelation from God.

Do you actually think he didn't know that would be the outcome? It was his intention to undermine Christianity, he had no choice but to do so if he was to gain followers.

What a curious thesis.

(Q) said:
Do you actually think he didn't know that would be the outcome? It was his intention to undermine Christianity, he had no choice but to do so if he was to gain followers.

What a curious thesis.

Indeed. I heard that in Muhammed's time, things were quite different; that, in fact, he even sought sanctuary with some christians at one point. Frankly though, I'm not all that impressed with any of the big religions; they all seem to think they're God's gift to earth (quite literally) and well.. anyway, I think that they're all on the wane really. I think the thing that is definitely -not- on the wane is a division that has existed for eons; the haves and the have nots. There will be war between these 2 until the haves realize that they'll never have peace unless they share what they have with the have nots.

Yes, he was asking to be let into the club. Arabs shared some legends with Jews and Christians, and Muhammad capitalized on those. He believed he was receiving a new revelation from God.

What a curious thesis.

He may have claimed that, but his intention was obvious. He had no choice but to undermine Christianity in order to start a new cult and also knew he had to set himself up as the messenger of god, the last messenger, no less, in order to gain followers. A devious, but brilliant plan.

He may have claimed that, but his intention was obvious. He had no choice but to undermine Christianity in order to start a new cult and also knew he had to set himself up as the messenger of god, the last messenger, no less, in order to gain followers. A devious, but brilliant plan.

There is so much deviousness in christianity, I wouldn't even know where to start. I believe you're an atheist and are immune to such issues, but if we take the conversation over to supposedly "secular" matters of faith, such as the official story on 9/11 and the wars in its name, I could give you a very long list indeed of contemporary deviousness. So, was Muhammed "devious" in declaring himself the last prophet? Perhaps. But even if that were the case, I believe it pales in comparison to other devious acts, both from religious figures as well as secular ones.

Have another cookie, dear, and tell us all about it

(Q) said:

(chortle!)

Yes, dear, that's wonderful. You're so creative.

It's a wonderful assessment of a seventh-century conscience ... from a twenty-first century perspective.

Maybe that's how you would do it, (Q). Maybe that's all you could figure out. But Christianity did not have a hold on the Quraysh, which is who the original revelation was aimed at.

What next, an Islamist-Hollywood conspiracy? You know, those damn Arabs own Hollywood, right?

(chortle!)

Yes, dear, that's wonderful. You're so creative.

It's a wonderful assessment of a seventh-century conscience ... from a twenty-first century perspective.

Maybe that's how you would do it, (Q). Maybe that's all you could figure out. But Christianity did not have a hold on the Quraysh, which is who the original revelation was aimed at.

What next, an Islamist-Hollywood conspiracy? You know, those damn Arabs own Hollywood, right?

Well, you see, I keep getting accused of not having an imagination. So, why not throw out there what so many others live by each day?

Surely, you don't believe I would attempt convincing you of unfounded opinions... :D

Why break form now?

(Q) said:

Well, you see, I keep getting accused of not having an imagination. So, why not throw out there what so many others live by each day?

Because it's so uncreative a theory.

At least spin the fact that Muhammad achieved an unprecedented peace in his region into a conspiracy about unifying the tribes to seize all the pure Christian children and drink their blood for a flying potient. Or something.

(And why isn't the word "potient" in my computer's dictionary? Ah! Must be a Muslim conspiracy to bring down the West!)

But making Muhammad sound like a twenty-first century GOP operative is just a bit ... lacking.

Surely, you don't believe I would attempt convincing you of unfounded opinions... :D

Well, given that attempt is synonymous in this context with try ....

Of course you're not trying. Why would I expect you to deviate from your M.O.? There's nothing unusual going on that demands any variation.

:cool:

Back