The Human, The Dream, The Myth - A Journey through human psyche.

"And I lowered her into the sarchopagus and felt not only her absolute beauty , but also death and darkness in her, and I wasn't less amazed, no, I was marvelling at her. She and myself, we were perfect and we were dead without ever being alive, we felt death but at the same time encased it. Death wasn't around us, we were around death. We were parts of the universe and the whole universe in one time, death wasn't the end of "feelings. [these are my thoughts from within the dream, not aftewords]" The sarcoughogous (no spell goodly) reminds me of a book i read called Abohorasan...or something to that nature, she transforms through her stages of her high majika or what not, then she gets to whistle at balls she gets to tell what to do in dreams, then she has a cat named mogget, who goes between the life and death realm freeley as long as he's binded (collar) then she gets the cat to eat the balls and it kills him so he can be a person in the real world or whatever...I think you misinterpereted your dream with a memory and they cross hatched into "this awesome dream scenario" I think it's good but, I think the dream I had about a year ago with the stars streaming across the sky like dew on a spiderweb dangling in the wind from a brach...Then suddenly blasts from the ground holes everywhere, the smell of something sweet but not good and burning things that used to be alive. Everyone has slanted eyes like fishes, and everyone has no choice but to sit in a box on a boat in a locker just for me and you...water no sun...lots and lots of death...but, hark no temples of rain and gargoyels...just ruins ashes and desolation...I guess that's brought on the collective consciousness or whatever...because of the war? BEATS ME...dreams can be the connection between man and machine, think about it;)

Tying dreams up with religion or science makes less fun. Thinking about it like it's farout and subconciousss is cooler because it lets you know that there's bigger things in this universe than religion and science or the wars and connections between them... Dreams are the precourser to the universe's infinite never ending always hanging possibilites. I know this is a science forum, I believe there is and will always be an open place for para-activity to exsist in science, to imperfect it, to constantly challenge it, to prove that with science and dreaming anything is possible to our best being, thank you guys for being, always thinking and always changing our ideas :)
-Ulalame

I have a fossil with a cave man dude with weapon like a spear and it has wings in the stone it self. i think it's from the wagon trails and the fossil is from somewhere else not america or not here. what it has in its other hand is a box shape. in the future 12 months from finding it, we went on vacation in NM USA and a crazy man with a satchel and a gun came to us and stalked us, i had a dream about a lake that blew waves in two directions at once, i dont get it.
-Ulalame

Back