The Human, The Dream, The Myth - A Journey through human psyche.

Can you imagine, the man who could command storm winds can't figure out how to unlock things! =P I'd try to find a meaning of that.

I have never consciously tried that (or thought of trying).
The control of the world winds was an unconscious action.

So is unlocking and other abilities.
If you haven't done it in your dreams, perhaps there's no need for it.

Just to try, yes, but then it may not appear in the rest of your dreams; the ability, or the opportunity to exercise it. Do you have anything to unlock in your dreams? I haven't seen anything.

lol, it's not the unlocking that is important, but the conscious, aware action of doing something.
I may not want to unlock something, but maybe I'd want to ask a few more questions to the godess (the unconscious myself).
a direct access and interaction with my unconsciousness by the will of consciousness.
complete awarness of what I do and what I want to do.

Then practice making your dreams lucid.
However, you could have wished to fly and hover over the primitives in your dream, teasing the hell out of them but not making the journey. Lucidity of a dream has it's own price. I've grown to dislike it.

What is the significance of the fir tree in Latvian culture, besides firs and pines growing all over the place? Is it a tree of wisdom or life or something? It's my favorite plant ever since childhood =) I noticed you like climbing it for safety, and the man in that folk tale about wolves climbs a fir tree, too. Is it particularly easy to climb? I doubt the branches are firm enough....

That whole floating and taunting thing backfired one me once. Apparently
my adversary could do the same. Turn yourself into a dragon and eat
your adversaries. It's the only way luke.

You have a good point there about the price and I thought about it, still think.
I just think that if I'm able to choose, then I'm also able not to choose (i.e. in a dream to "go outside the box".
Tell me if this has a flaw.

There is no significance apart that the fir tree is considered a good tree with good traits of character,
a tree with a good and friendly aura (so to say).

p.s. It's very difficult to climb most fir trees. However there usually is no other tree of choice because the pine and fir tree forests are dominant. It's impossible to climb a pine.
Though in many dreams I somehow swing myself up the pines. It's physically impossible when awake. Actually in my dreams , if I "climb" a tree, then it is usually the pine, but it's never climbing, it's swinging or jumping up there. I often find myself on the treetops in dreams, jumping or swinging from one pine to another through a pine forest.

I often noted that my dream is a dream but done little or nothing about it. However, it's hard enough to switch your consciousness on (to remember to do so!), and then you want to make choices! Try, in small steps, and trust the power of your head. Lucid dreaming is the first step in mental explorations, so you should make it.

or I can find an entirely new way
I've never liked small steps, or steps for that matter

p.s. I think your goddess told you everything you needed to know from her and more, as you forgot much of what she listed. Your subconscious tells you everything you need to know, and if you don't understand something it will repeat in following dreams.

Moreover, your conscious interest in certain topics does influence the topics of your dreams. So, if there's something you want to know from her, just keep concentrating on that, and you'll find out.

I tried the unlock thing today, although I wasn't conscious in dream,
but that's a lot better. Still under the spell of the dream-fate. :D

Anyways, I was running away with some friends from the mansion of the Devil (lol, a frequent story in latvian (and not only) tales) and there was the Devil's car-vagon that we couldn't get into. I tried various commands in dream, but it worked when I said open sesam :D (from the "Thousand and One Arabian Nights" and Ali Baba).
It also worked when I told - start the ignition sesam and even when I mixed the sides and told the wrong side for the sesam to turn to and almost crashed into a wall.

Then the devil's guys came after us in another car. I wanted to say activate-defence, but I immediately thought that that defence might act against us, so I just found a bazooka and shot the pursuers down by hand. kaboom!

Lol I had a dream 5 days ago about snakes. I was in a big brown room and I was playing with these 3 small black and red snakes about the size of garden snakes, just below a ladder. Then I climbed the ladder and looked back down and there were 3 big black and red poisonous snakes biting into the 3 other small black and red snakes. Then all of a sudden the big black and red snakes died and the small black and red snakes disappeared. :O! I Hope im not losing my mind!

I also had a dream awhile back, maybe a few months ago. I was sitting at my PC and a black mumba snake came out of my monitor, I ran in my room and locked the door. and my older brother said thats what you get for messing with black mumba's. and a terrible thought ran threw my head that my youngest brother was out there with the black mumba snake. the moment I opened the door my brother was lying up against the door bitten by the snake. My older brother said see what you did now! The black mumbu's gonna come into this room now and hide under the bed.
This dream had me as I was at age 18.

In aborigen (australia) rituals a boy is accepted into manhood through circumcision.
In the ritual he is told that the great father-serpent is coming for his foreskin,
so the boy usually runs to his mother or other relative-woman. She makes the look as if she hides them from the adult men, but they come in and take the boy with them.
This is the classic image of a boy turning into man and not only in aborigen myths and rituals, but also in dreams of europeans (as recorded and written down by Freud (these dreams)).

wait! I have an idea, I'll copy a text for you. allow me to fetch a book and quote it for you

Back