The Great Vampire Thread!!!

No need for apologies Fox :). Tell us about your experiences. If jesus is part of your experiences then you can leave it in.

I don't reveal private messages here, in no way I have done so. Sorry to disappoint you...:rolleyes:

Thank you all!

Banshee: Thank you. I didn't mean to violate the rules, so, just send me a private message if I ever do!

And yes, Jesus is a very important part of my experience! I will not 'preach' to you, though. :)

Tyler:
F.M.......don't worry, it's not you she's not happy with. It's us.

Well okay, I didn't mean to get in the middle of a fight.

Mention Jesus all you want foxster.

Strange words from an athiest.

If you could arrange a way for me to meet a vampire I would be both excited and eager, as it would mean a whole new world existed.

Perhaps I could. You would have to be kept safe, though.

What Tyler said, FoxyNutter. Banshee has never liked me, and is simply using this to get at me.

Why?

I would be interested in meeting a vampire as well, Foxy.

Why do you want to see a vampire, Xev?

I worry about whether I could protect you against these things, since you are worshipping this demon 'Cthulhu'.

But perhaps I could show these things to both you and Tyler.

I see. Will you tell us about them?

Yes. What do you want to know?

Sorry I asked. Good luck finding a nice, vampire hunting Xtian lady.

Thank you, Xev.

"Well okay, I didn't mean to get in the middle of a fight."

It's more of a squabble!

"Strange words from an athiest."

I'm not offended by the name. So speak as you please.

"Perhaps I could. You would have to be kept safe, though."

Ah, then I have a question. Besides the cross like you already mentioned, what protects one from a vampire? Does garlic really work??

"Why do you want to see a vampire, Xev?

I worry about whether I could protect you against these things, since you are worshipping this demon 'Cthulhu'.

But perhaps I could show these things to both you and Tyler."

We want to see vampires because it is something we currently don't believe in and, as people with a scientific mind, we are very excited to see new truths. Although, perhaps I shouldn't speak for Xev!

Foxy, thanks for posting again. :)

"Strange words from an athiest."

Not at all. I will defend your right to preach your bizzare theories of demonic bondage, athiestic sluts, demon pizza, vampires, Jesus, and whatall in the public square. I'll defend your privilage to do so here.

"Why?"

Dunno. Many women take an instant dislike to me, IRL and online. Banshee seems a bit more vehement. Oh well.

"Why do you want to see a vampire, Xev?"

Because it would mean that there is somthing radically different in the world. It would mean that theories have to be revised, all sorts of things studied, so on.

I'm a scientist. I like discovery. I like new things, and I like revising theories.

"I worry about whether I could protect you against these things, since you are worshipping this demon 'Cthulhu'."

*Sigh*

Cthulhu is not a demon, Foxy.

"But perhaps I could show these things to both you and Tyler."

Hmm, yeah....

Hey Ty, what say ye we make it a date? :p

"Yes. What do you want to know?"

More about your experiences, what demons are like, what they look like, so on and so forth. Evidence would be nice, but I'd hate for you to get hurt.

Edit to add:

Tyler:

"Ah, then I have a question. Besides the cross like you already mentioned, what protects one from a vampire? Does garlic really work??"

Good question. I would like to know too.

"We want to see vampires because it is something we currently don't believe in and, as people with a scientific mind, we are very excited to see new truths. Although, perhaps I shouldn't speak for Xev!"

Poifectly said. I like having my veiws challanged, and it would present many oppertunities for study.

Does garlic really work??
of course it works. When I'm ever startin to feel ill, I like to eat black bread with many slices of fresh garlic on it. really kills all bacteria. But my point is tht all people tht I talk to then, run away:confused: Really many vampires beside me I quess:)

http://www.geocities.com/riomacleod/Vampirism.html

This might be a little too clinical for the parapsychology forum, but it's a paper I wrote in college titled:Vampirism: Transitions from Gothic Roots to Modern Literature, but I'm thinking that I should have said Gothic Roots to Modern Culture. I'd like whatever comments that you'd have.

(The class was titled "Love" so that is sort of the main theme of the paper, and it focuses on Western Vampires and Western Religion which all feed into Western Literature, and therefore refers to Christianity a bit more fervently than I do on a regular posting basis. Frankly, I'm already having second thoughts about posting it, but since it's up now, it's up.)

Last edited:
Back