The Great Pyramid - A Stargate

Show me a single observable paranormal event.

The people who claim to witness them are the evidence (the majority may be quacks)...
The sun rising and setting used to be paranormal till the truth was discovered now it is a mere triviality

The people who claim to witness them are the evidence (the majority may be quacks)...
The sun rising and setting used to be paranormal till the truth was discovered now it is a mere triviality

A paranormal claim is different than an observable paranormal event. What I am asking for is an objectively observable paranormal event completely independent of the mind of any claimer.

top ten paranormal events from 2004
http://paranormal.about.com/od/paranormalgeneralinfo/a/aa113004.htm

I am skeptical though

No shit. Number 5, about the mutant dogs, still included in the list even though the article admits the DNA test proved it was a coyote! Then the 'expert' saying that the 'mutated' jaw would have made it 'almost impossible' to eat, .. well, it clearly could eat, as it was an adult, and had grown, so the 'expert' was talking utter BS!

Casting doubt onto proven events does not maintain the mystery. It just makes the 'experts' look less credible.

Back