The Golden Rule God

What ad hominem? That you appear to be struggling to understand a concept is a fact, not a criticism or an attack on you. And exactly what argument do you think I am losing? I thought I was helping you learn something that appears new to you, and I don't mean that in any type of condescending manner.

The condescending hit a nerve, but i'm cool now.

How much chemistry, biology, and physics have you been taught? It is not reasonable to compress all those subjects into a simple sound bite here. But as a starter - particles form atoms held together by forces (energy), they form molecules, which form into cells, which form into organisms - and humans are a class of organism.

The primary forces are the weak nuclear, strong nuclear, electromagnetic, and gravity. The first three play the major roles on what keep us held together.

At a biological level the protein collagen is the critical substance that holds all our cells together. It is the most common protein in the human body and acts like an adhesive or a cement. If we fail to produce sufficient collagen our cells literally start to come apart and from each other - this is known as scurvy and death follows quickly.

Not quite sure that that was the answer you wanted - your question seems somewhat out of place.

I created a thread about the heart being a closed system and would like your explanation if you don't mind? I'll grab a link...

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/is-the-heart-a-closed-system.143867/

The afterlife is real. When you die, the universe judges you based on if you followed the Golden Rule, and if you did, you enter a new dimension where whatever you want for yourself comes true. If you did not follow the Golden Rule, then when you die, you just cease to exist, permanently.
So...Unitarian Universalism.

The afterlife is real. When you die, the universe judges you based on if you followed the Golden Rule, and if you did, you enter a new dimension where whatever you want for yourself comes true. If you did not follow the Golden Rule, then when you die, you just cease to exist, permanently.
The Golden Rule could be to make sure you clean the toilet before having a No.2...funnily, the crap will never cease to exist in one form or the other either.

Back