The God -->Egypt

You know my last name don't you . Boo !!! Surprise!!!! Me son Lucifer now he be the "sun of righteousness" Gee I wonder why the one with healing in his hand is called the SUN of righteousness. You think maybe Just Maybe Moses was Egyptian . I heard he wrote the first 4 books of the bible ? What you think about that ?
My son gets it from his mother. His Righteousness. Lucky for Me cause I get to vanquish her if you know what I mean . O.K. your getting into the voodoo sport . Sniffing the trail of a dirty road . Sure you want to go there ? Poverty lives there big time . The wretched too. I can take you to the underworld if you like . Not a pretty sight like suburbia, yet the parallel existence lives there too . Hidden in plain sight . Did you contemplate the cracked Washington Monument?

Lucifer is righteous for he knows not when to quit. Moses may have been Egyptian, Jesus too. Im lost on the rest.

Now that creep Me out big time . Someone get Fraggle . Fraggle you been spreading rumors bout Me bro ? You see what that person just said . New give up . God is it just Me . WTF. Why do people always do that ? You think Me delusions with out warrant . I tell you "walk this way"

To the new guy not frag : Bro your crawling up my ass . Please get your head out of there . I don't go that way. I don't mean that in a bad way . You don't want to get what I got . Your life will never be the same . Take the red pill

Wrong again. Check the links I gave in my post to Jan Ardena.

There are geological teams around the world with strong leads on were to dig for Atlantis including the south of Spain.
Also incorrect. Atlantis has no historical reality. So they can't have "strong leads"

The great floods and earthquakes depicted in Genesis easily could have shifted the worlds polarity like in the movie 2012, and shifted the land mass.
Rubbish.

Possibly, but it seems like they have a lot of favor in Egypt.
Huh? Evidence please.

Again, who has knowledge of ancient Egyptian cults, and religions?
Have you bought any books on the subject?

If east were north that would put eastern Russia, and N. America as the North and south pole placing both Spain, and Egypt north of the equator in a tropical climate
But it isn't, and it wasn't.

Well he's right about this, Hebrews ripped off their stuff from everyone living around them. Babylonians, Egyptians, and the people they displaced.

Well he's right about this, Hebrews ripped off their stuff from everyone living around them. Babylonians, Egyptians, and the people they displaced.

You know that Abraham was a Sumerian ? Or close to it . Influenced by the culture at the bare minimum . Considering Babylonians culture borrowed also. Or a natural exchange of culture from cities being trade centers . Shit you got to be able to say . Give Me 2 donkeys for 4 goats . A let Me check with Baal first . I will get back to you

9190172.jpg

:roflmao:

I watched that once and it hurt my brain. Particularly when they say "engineering that we can't match even today".

How can god not be real, when, well he's real.

Knowledge91,

Be more forward with me, im not as educated as you seem to be. To my knowledge the "Order of the Illuminati" was founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt. The Freemasons were founded around the same time, yes?

If you now accept the above, what does it say about your logic when in the OP you make statements like the one below.

It seems that the Illuminati's first attempt at world domination was centered in Ancient Egypt during the union of Upper, and Lower Egypt

Bottom line, is you're better off using your imagination to write fictional sci-fi stories than to actually believe the crap you are making up in your mind.

Knowledge91,

If you now accept the above, what does it say about your logic when in the OP you make statements like the one below.

Bottom line, is you're better off using your imagination to write fictional sci-fi stories than to actually believe the crap you are making up in your mind.

Yea, and fuck you too when billions of people are dead.

I want to see them.
The actual documents?
In person?
Right. And you've got how much in the way of time/ money to get to see them?
Start with the references in the Wiki entry, here.

I do find it intriguing that, even though you have ALREADY agreed that Weishaupt formed the Illuminati in 1776:
To my knowledge the "Order of the Illuminati" was founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt.
http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2812442&postcount=10
you now seem to be disputing it. While, at the same time, you're making claims about them existing in the Ancient Egyptian period on the basis of... what, exactly?

The actual documents?
In person?
Right. And you've got how much in the way of time/ money to get to see them?
Start with the references in the Wiki entry, here.

I do find it intriguing that, even though you have ALREADY agreed that Weishaupt formed the Illuminati in 1776:

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2812442&postcount=10
you now seem to be disputing it. While, at the same time, you're making claims about them existing in the Ancient Egyptian period on the basis of... what, exactly?

The illuminati could have easily been around in ancient Egypt with no official name.
"Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effectual is a concealed mystery."
"Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe?"

"The head of every family will be what Abraham was, the patriarch, the priest and the unlettered lord of his family, and Reason will be the code of laws to all mankind."

I'll be a monkeys uncle the atheist/satanic founder of the Illuminati international man of mystery Adam Wieashaupt is quoted back to ancient Egypt.

"The seal of the pyramid was created by the Rothschild family and brought
to North America by Benjamin Franklin and Alexander Hamilton before 1776.
The Rothschild family is the head of the organization in which I entered in
Colorado. All the Occult Brotherhoods are part of it (Adam Wieashaupt, Benjamin Franklin). It is a
Lucifer Organization to install his reign in the whole world. The eye on the
pyramid is the eye of Lucifer
. Supposedly the Rothschild's have personal dealings
with the Devil. I have personally been in his villa and have experienced it. And I know it is true",
-John Todd - Who ever this John Todd guy is, he's on the internet a lot.
Wiki

Last edited:
I'll be a monkeys uncle the atheist/satanic founder of the Illuminati international man of mystery Adam Wieashaupt
Fail. Weishaupt wasn't a satanist.

is quoted back to ancient Egypt.
Impossible.

"The seal of the pyramid was created by the Rothschild family and brought
to North America by Benjamin Franklin and Alexander Hamilton before 1776.
The Rothschild family is the head of the organization in which I entered in
Colorado. All the Occult Brotherhoods are part of it (Adam Wieashaupt, Benjamin Franklin). It is a Lucifer Organization to install his reign in the whole world. The eye on the pyramid is the eye of Lucifer. Supposedly the Rothschild's have personal dealings with the Devil. I have personally been in his villa and have experienced it. And I know it is true",
-John Todd - Who ever this John Todd guy is, he's on the internet a lot.
Wiki
Um, your link doesn't give the quote.
But anyway, to answer your implied question, John Todd was a liar, rapist, paedophile and a complete crank.

Last edited:
Back