The embarrassing truth for physicists everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

techstuf

Registered Senior Member
Science says: "perpetual motion is in utter impossibility" and has ridiculed and derided ALL overbalancing wheel attempts.
Science says: "we humans self evolved from apes"

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ said: "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words will not pass away"

It is with honor, joy and humility that I share what was given to me:

http://www.otherpower.com/images/scimages/11/Gravity_Wheel_8.jpg

I used 3/16" spring wire of the type used in making those long magnetic pickup tools that can be bought at hard ware stores such as big lots for $.99 each. For the weights, I used 4 ounce lead balls.

YAHWEH bless you in YAHSHUA, Jesus Christ, this day.

A voice in the wilderness

It is with honor, joy and humility that I share what was given to me:

Proof of the power of brainwashing.

Originally posted by techstuf
Science says: "perpetual motion is in utter impossibility" and has ridiculed and derided ALL overbalancing wheel attempts.
Science says: "we humans self evolved from apes"

Can you please explain (in depth) how this diagram is supposed to disprove either of these statements?

I assume it is supposed to prove that an over-unity device IS possible (not the ape thing).

Care to give an explanation of how it works and how it is over-unity?

Techstuff, I hate to burst your bubble, but that diagram does not in any way, shape or form disprove that man evolved from apes. :p

Tom

Not the point at all

That is not the point at all......it will serve it's point quite adequately which is this:

Man, especially high minded self worshipping foolish ones are quite fallible and so are some of their "laws".

When it is shown that these haughty physicists whose "laws" are defective were wrong about such a simple thing as this, a few of you will question them on some of their other foolishness, ie. the notion that a bunch of cells got together to produce an unfathomably long string of coincidences and write their own genetic code to produce humans.

GOD bless you in Christ,

techstuf

Re: Not the point at all

Originally posted by techstuf
blah blah blah... When it is shown that these haughty physicists whose "laws" are defective were wrong about such a simple thing as this...
blah blah blah

This isn't the religion forum.

How does this sketch DO that?

What about this design refutes any physiscists laws?

How does this design prove (or even suggest) that an over-unity device can be created?

Support your assertions.

This diagram is a variation of the studies Da Vinci did in perpetual motion, the device would lose 1/8th of it's momentum per revolution, and by the act of friction come to a stop.
They make nice toys though, maybe you could set up a buisness and sell them as curiousities.
Hey stop ragging him, this is classical mechanics, something not taught anymore.

mechanics

This device is self sustaining and any calculations to the contrary are in error. The springs convert gravitational energy to stored energy at postitions 9-12 o'clock when viewed as a clock face. This energy is returned at postitions 1-3 O'clock. Mine is not unique and had Bessler been more selfless, things may have been a bit different. Ask Burt Rutan about his overbalancing waterwheel.....the one in his living room. The one he designed his whole house around.

GOD bless,

techstuf out

Didn’t your Lord and Savior say anything to you about lying?

YAHWEH bless you in YAHSHUA, Jesus Christ, yesterday.

Science is Law, most laws are speculated off of a theory. Now if you can prove to me with a video that this will constantly move. now by theory, Perpetual motion cannot exist as long as there is gravity, the same as absolute 0, because there will always be heat

I roll my eyes once again. I get so many kicks out of some of these threads.

FRICTION!

Hmmmm Im thinking that it wouldnt matter if his hosue was based upon it, I do not believe it would constantly work if lets say he was walking around his house, the shifting weight would cause some adverse effects, even then i do not believe it would work in the first place, as iv said to everyone else, show me a video

On a side note, man did not evolve from apes (a common misconception). We simply have a common ancestry.

Originally posted by Alpha
On a side note, man did not evolve from apes (a common misconception). We simply have a common ancestry.

bingo! i hate when people say we came from monkeys and use that to prove god.

bingo! i hate when people say we came from monkeys and use that to prove god.

why dose every one choose to argue that creation and evelotion are contradictory of one another.:confused:

i think apes evolved from man
they are physicaly superior to us :D

as to perpetual motion the laws of physics are based on it
abody in motion will contenue in that motion until acted on by an outside force.
for every action there is an =&oppisite reaction.:cool:

Sorry, techstuf, in heaven they may not have to obey the laws of thermodynamics, but here on earth we can't create a perpetual motion device.

To the point!

Mystech, you are succinct, right to the point. Thank you for your comment.
You are absolutely correct on both points. In heaven they do not have to obey the "laws of thermodynamics" and "We" can't create a perpetual motion device.

Good day and GOD bless,

Peace,

techstuf out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back