The Differences Between the Actions of the Angels and Those of the Evil Jinn

Well, the article from thisislondon and other sites confirm the story and the authenticity of the pictures, unless you prove to me that these specific pictures are fake, you have no case.

So... you want to know how I'll "rubbish" this site?

I'm afraid I'm completely unable to do that... it's just so genuine.

Once I saw this piucture on the main page

1000.jpg

I was totally convinced.

You're right, ProudMuslim, there's just no way around it.

These folks
banner3.gif

are good, sincere people.
They're right, and I'm wrong.

In fact, I may have to go on over and buy some of their Ghost Detection Equipment.

The average price is only about $80, after all.

Last edited:
Are you trying to prove the existence of ghosts now, instead of jinns? Well, this thread should go into pseudosience. There is no more religious meaning, is there?

Anyway, this could as easily be me on a holiday.
Suprisingly I never heard of this sighting before. Normally such things are in the newspaper or on TV, even here in Germany.
Well, I think I can not convince you that there are no ghosts or jinns with pictures showing nothing. So I suppose this argument will soon get pointless.

Dreamwalker said:
Are you trying to prove the existence of ghosts now, instead of jinns? Well, this thread should go into pseudosience. There is no more religious meaning, is there?

What you call them ghosts, we muslims call them JINN...we are still debating this issue within its islamic context.

Anyway, this could as easily be me on a holiday.
Suprisingly I never heard of this sighting before. Normally such things are in the newspaper or on TV, even here in Germany.

Can you comment on Hampton court story ???

Well, I think I can not convince you that there are no ghosts or jinns with pictures showing nothing. So I suppose this argument will soon get pointless.

Who should I believe, someone who experienced it first hand ( like my in laws ) or you ??? somoneone who managed to take pictures or you ?? THE CCTV camers at Hampton court-England or you ???? :rolleyes:

Proud_Muslim said:
What you call them ghosts, we muslims call them JINN...we are still debating this issue within its islamic context.

Can you comment on Hampton court story ???

Who should I believe, someone who experienced it first hand ( like my in laws ) or you ??? somoneone who managed to take pictures or you ?? THE CCTV camers at Hampton court-England or you ???? :rolleyes:
You are so VERY VERY Gullible PM the mind boggles
EDIT:actually after seeing this I take that back
page105.jpg

:eek:

Last edited:
AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MOMMY

page104.jpg

Look at that hovering hand icon :eek: *shiver*

Path ( Vienna )!

Why you dont comment on hampton court pictures ??? too embarrassing ?? or are you sacred to comment since the night is approaching in England and soon some jinns will come and rape you !! :p

Proud_Muslim said:
Path ( Vienna )!

Why you dont comment on hampton court pictures ??? too embarrassing ?? or are you sacred to comment since the night is approaching in England and soon some jinns will come and rape you !! :p
Gimme a link to the horror PM go on I can take it *whimper. I am not afraid since I am in Norway and it doesn't get dark til 10 pm now ;)

Cool pics but I am an eternal skeptic so they don't prove anything to me sorry.

OMG look out another one!!

sassy111.jpg

LOOK OUT THERE IT IS AGAIN!

sassy222.jpg

It's the "dumbass photographer keeps getting the carry strap in the way ghost of Boston"
Strappy the ghost

Rappaccini said:
Actually, he wasn't even a ghost. He was incognito.

This is he, with his mask pulled back.

Definitely worse! He shouldn't pull the white sheet over his head anymore, just use a PAPERBAG!

Hahahahahah! :p

scream.gif
Was Muhammad afraid of the Dark?
Do evil jinn roam the night looking for human prey?

Let's read the words of Muhammad from a book of his sayings.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr: When the Apostle of Allah (Muhammad) was travelling and night came on, he said: O earth, my Lord and your Lord is Allah; I seek refuge in Allah from your evil, the evil of what you contain, the evil of what has been created in you, and the evil of what creeps upon you; I seek refuge in Allah from lions, from large black snakes, from other snakes, from scorpions, from the evil of jinn which inhabit a settlement, and from a parent and his offspring. source - Sunan Abu Dawud Book 14, Number 2597

Farside’s Commentary: Muhammad was extremely superstitious and so is PM.

Kind regards,
Farside
comp_surfin.gif

Last edited:
Back