The devil?

I'm not in the spirit of discussing bullshit. I *am* in the spirit of pointing out bullshit. Your spouting bullshit and calling it philosophical discussion. LG has spoken. Anyone 2nd the motion or object?

M*W: Thank god I'm an atheist. I don't need to deal with all this christian bullshit!

I'm not in the spirit of discussing bullshit. I *am* in the spirit of pointing out bullshit. Your spouting bullshit and calling it philosophical discussion. LG has spoken. Anyone 2nd the motion or object?
another highly philosophical treatise of yours
(is it based on lyrics of your favourite rap song?)
:rolleyes:
I am sure you would find good company in the cess pool if you want to trade vile confidence statements all day (although if you post in the cess pool you may not be able to exercise your modship there ....... I think I am beginning to see why you lurk round here .....)

M*W: Thank god I'm an atheist. I don't need to deal with all this christian bullshit!
I wasn't aware I was advocating christian theology

Last edited:
another highly philosophical treatise of yours
:rolleyes: I am sure you would find good company in the cess pool if all you want to do is trade vile confidence statements all day (although if you post in the cess pool you may not be able to exercise your modship there ....... I think I am beginning to see why you lurk round here .....)

I wasn't aware I was advocating christian theology

M*W: If it's not, then what are you advocating?

M*W: Why do you propagate Christianity? I see it as a false religion, but then again, I see all religions as false. It is unprovable at its core. Why do you promote something you cannot prove? When I was a christian, it proved itself to me to be fictitious and mythological. The whole process of a savior and salvation is unbelievable and refutable.

Last edited:
M*W: Why is it that you propagate Christianity when Christianity is a false religion? It's a foiable. Why is it that you promote something so vile? Do you believe Christianity has merit? Please, don't bring my reality to bear. You are the liar of dogma. There is no such thing as Christianity. There is no such thing as a "savior." There is no such thing as "salvation." You are just grasping at straws. That's all.
I knew it was a big ask
(maybe I should have added "post no. 58" to my last comment)

Back