The Connection between Spirituality and Sexuality

Adam,

When I was 18, I wanted sex just for sex, to get my rocks off. Typical biological urges and all. Now, I prefer to actually care about the person I'm shagging.

Tisc, tisc...:rolleyes:

Pretty, eh? :eek: :D

I care who I'll... er... I'm... er... whatever... "shagging"... ;)

Xev,

Firstoff, men and women are not opposites.

What they are then...? ;)

Secondly, boinking to become intimate with God? Okay, I am SO glad I am an athiest right now! Eeek! The Greeks would be pleased.

You understood me wrong... :D

Hey! You two are everywhere, uh? How can you post so quickly in many threads at the same time!?!?!?
Are you robots!?!?!?!?! :bugeye: :bugeye: :eek: :D

Love,
Nelson

You wish hellbeasty. Get thee gone, and hence thereforto withforeall muchness and heretofore, thence whence hither and thither...

PS: I am SOOO gonna dob on you to Loone and Tyler.

I'm gonna get Big Bad Asscroft (Bubba in the sack) to give you a hiding for that! :p

As for atheists in the sack, well, I can't say I've often quizzed girls about religious/philosophical stuff prior to shagging. But as for myself, I don't think I have any hang-ups or restrictions in the sack, apart from being the shy type and all.

As for atheists in the sack, well, I can't say I've often quizzed girls about religious/philosophical stuff prior to shagging.

Oh, I make my partners take the MMPI and undergoe background checks before I even start dating.....oh fine, I don't!

No, see, it's easily demonstrated:
1: We have the extra love of life and sensation because we know that death is forever.

2: No sense of guilt about sex due to 'origional sin'.

3: No sense of shame over the exotic - i.e, remember how the 'missionary position' got its name?

4: Umm, I'm just adding this to make my argument look more convincing.

5: See four.

Originally posted by Xev

Oh, I make my partners take the MMPI and undergoe background checks before I even start dating.....oh fine, I don't!
Partners? Plural?

*Giggles*

I wish.

Say, was there a topic? Oh yeah, athiests are better in bed - oh no, that's not the origional topic - oh hell.

*Surveys the carnage*

Wow, I think we hyjacked Nelson's topic. Sorry Nelson.

Aww hell, he thinks we're ipso facto unethical anyway! May as well debate whether we are best in bed!

1: We have the extra love of life and sensation because we know that death is forever.

2: No sense of guilt about sex due to 'origional sin'.

3: No sense of shame over the exotic - i.e, remember how the 'missionary position' got its name?

4: Umm, I'm just adding this to make my argument look more convincing.

5: Always in danger of getting killed by howling mobs- makes us more passionate

Well, I'm not that fussy. I don't plan to restrict my future adventures to just atheists. There's always the fantasies about those black-lace-wearing nuns and their horrendously repressed sexual desires... Pathetic, I know. *shrug*

Who said anything about restriction?

But goddamnit, if I'm going to be ipso facto unethical, I at least get the consolation of being better in the sack. :p

There's always the fantasies about those black-lace-wearing nuns and their horrendously repressed sexual desires...

Aww, well, I'll 'pray' that you meet up with such nuns one day.

That's it. I'm going to bed.

Hey, I'm not the one fantasizing about nuns in black lace!

I'll include that in my 'prayers'

"Ia! Great Cthulhu! Could you help me get that 'A' in History 222? I'm just on the cusp there....and make sure my English grades are as good as I think they are. And while you are at it, would you help Adam hook up with a bunch - maybe 10-12 - of nuns wearing black lace and fishnet stockings? And hit Adam for insinuating that I would do Sir Loone. Thanks a lot. Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

Nelson
bbcboy,

I Posted:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But always be responsible and do things in moderation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you see the word "moderation" there...?

Yes I can, now look about you. Can you see a dictionary anywhere? Tyler was talking about 'getting as much as you can. '
While you're having trouble with opposites Moderation is the opposite of getting as much as you can Therefore, you could not agree with Tyler ipso facto.

No don't thank me, happy to help! :D

Scuse me tho' I'm being fitted for a nuns outfit... Yoohoo Adam...:D

Back