The Coming Age of Enlightenment

Hello Mystech,

Mystech: Ok, then, what, in your own opinion, are the symptoms of this "enlightenment"? What serves to set these people apart from others?

Jocariah: Abductees are those who have experienced the abduction phenomena. What sets abductees apart from non-abductees is the experiencing of the abduction phenomena.

Mystech: What is the phenomenon that your theory is trying to explain?

Jocariah: I don’t see a particular event, fact or phenomenon that my ideas are trying to explain. If there is a commonality, which may be what you are alluding to, I am unaware of it, which is not to say that it doesn’t exist.

Cheers

Originally posted by Jocariah
Jocariah: I don’t see a particular event, fact or phenomenon that my ideas are trying to explain. If there is a commonality, which may be what you are alluding to, I am unaware of it, which is not to say that it doesn’t exist.

Then please tell me, what exactly all of this talk about Abductees being "more enlightend" is all about.

I was abducted once (or many times I can remember real well the mess with my head a lot) they striped me nude (that I did not like) then inserted metal needles into me from all sides (that sucked) touch a spinal tap (sucked!) shoved things up my butt (that really sucked!!!) then gave me a hummer, eer not the car (that was not that bad.). After which I felt used and traumatized and find it painful and difficult to remember, all in all where the heck is that enlightenment???

Incarnating

All things are before us for a reason. To know a matter through the intellectualizing, and to know a matter through the experiencing are two different things entirely.

If this were not so, there would be no reason for us to incarnate, we would simply sit around intellectualizing about it, at the point at which we were prior to our incarnating into the life that we now occupy.

Back