The color is a particle by Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

The universe is a room dark and we can see where there is light.

but you said air shines and that is what makes the day white and the night black. Are you now saying that air only shines during the day or does it disappear at night and that's why it is dark?

I was pretty sure it was the sun that was shining and being faced away from it caused the light to not hit us and we call that state of being turned away from the light (shininess) of the sun, night. Not the absence of air or anything else to do with air.

but you said air shines and that is what makes the day white and the night black. Are you now saying that air only shines during the day or does it disappear at night and that's why it is dark?

I was pretty sure it was the sun that was shining and being faced away from it caused the light to not hit us and we call that state of being turned away from the light (shininess) of the sun, night. Not the absence of air or anything else to do with air.

The air shines blue, see the following landscape. We can see the blue air because air shines and emits a frequency wave blue into our eyes:

z3-mountain2.jpg

Many things in science can be explained by different models, so I suppose if you made your idea complex enough to handle every situation, then the idea of color being a particle could be another way of looking at things.

But the question is, is it any better or is it worse at modeling the world? It would have to be at least the same quality as the current model that's been developed over for centuries to even consider it. If it takes more complexity to be equivalent, then it's not worth considering. And it's not going to get any attention unless it can answer some question better than that model.

The air shines blue, see the following landscape. We can see the blue air because air shines and emits a frequency wave blue into our eyes:

z3-mountain2.jpg

I don't think the air is shining blue. I think there is moisture in the air that is refracting light. Causing the us to be looking through millions of tiny lenses from a distance that blur what we are looking at.

I don't think the air is shining blue. I think there is moisture in the air that is refracting light. Causing the us to be looking through millions of tiny lenses from a distance that blur what we are looking at.

Air atom is like a small bulb that shines so that you see it. Brightness does not necessarily have to be in a bulb, the brightness can also be seen in the atoms of air.

The brightness of a light bulb is high and the brightness of an atom of air is low.

You understand?

Air atom is like a small bulb that shines so that you see it. Brightness does not necessarily have to be in a bulb, the brightness can also be seen in the atoms of air.

The brightness of a light bulb is high and the brightness of an atom of air is low.

You understand?

So does an air atom always shine or does it go out sometimes?

It depends on what wattage your air atom is as well as the filament.
For example, Nitrogen tends to be a 60 watt atom. Whereas oxygen is only 25 watts.
Carbon dioxide is a 100 watt atom and that's why it causes Global Warming.

It depends on what wattage your air atom is as well as the filament.
For example, Nitrogen tends to be a 60 watt atom. Whereas oxygen is only 25 watts.
Carbon dioxide is a 100 watt atom and that's why it causes Global Warming.

I am doing research on the positive and the negative. And I have come to the following conclusion:

The positive and negative are those that produce the brightness.

When an atom shines is because there is positive and negative thermal or hot.

The air shines with the positive and negative that comes from the Sun.

He's just reposting his entire website here...... I'd consider this spam actually.

x-imagyn4-conclusion.jpg

http://www.theory-espinoza.es.tl/
Insanity..

The reason why I wrote, a hypothesis that the particle of the universe, not cannot see or touch, is to explain the existence of the parallel universe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

To me the FBI wrote me to tell me, that my theory, agrees, with studies obtained by them. The FBI uses people called "observers" to study the universe. In addition they said the following "the observers see a parallel universe, where there are people from another dimension".

Recommend me trying to test my theory of the existence of life with the particles of the universe that we cannot touch or see.

It is not crazy, nor ignorance on part of you, but this topic is State secret, that I dared I give my version of my logic.

He's just reposting his entire website here...... I'd consider this spam actually.

x-imagyn4-conclusion.jpg

Insanity..

The reason why I wrote, a hypothesis that the particle of the universe, not cannot see or touch, is to explain the existence of the parallel universe:

To me the FBI wrote me to tell me, that my theory, agrees, with studies obtained by them. The FBI uses people called "observers" to study the universe. In addition they said the following "the observers see a parallel universe, where there are people from another dimension".

Recommend me trying to test my theory of the existence of life with the particles of the universe that we cannot touch or see.

It is not crazy, nor ignorance on part of you, but this topic is State secret, that I dared I give my version of my logic.

x-imagyn4-conclusion.jpg

Insanity..

Holy Hanna!! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, old Victor manages to fire up one of his last remaining deformed neurons and comes up with THIS! ;) He's far more interesting and amusing than our other main crank, tired old Mazulu, who has such little imagination with his space aliens and worn-out ether story.

I can hardly wait for Victor's next installment in the series. :)

The universe is made of colors. A particle that moves the waves from one place to another, through the entire space.

Well this is a sad turn of events. I'm done here.

Victor, I recommend contacting a health professional and discussing your ideas with him - including your correspondence with the FBI.

Good luck and take care.

Back