The color is a particle by Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

V

victorespinoza

All colors, we can touch them. Therefore, it is a particle.

Each particle color, emits a different wavelength, to differentiate from the other colors.

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez
October 14, 2012

Stupid because color does not exist outside of the brain. It is a mental construct for interpreting various wavelengths of light.

And I reject your affection on the grounds that affection from strangers is creepy.

Stupid because color does not exist outside of the brain. It is a mental construct for interpreting various wavelengths of light
He is claiming that Light is made up of colors (The different wavelengths.)
'In the beginning, light cooled down (Wavelengths cooled down- wavelengths are colors) to become mass. Therefor, we are all made of cooled down light colors.'

He's hoping to find what light is made out of. What its composition or the composition of energy is- something more fundamental than any elementary particle, since particles are "made of colors."

:bugeye:

He's hoping to find what light is made out of. What its composition or the composition of energy is- something more fundamental than any elementary particle, since particles are "made of colors."

He already knows.. It's made of color..

He is claiming that Light is made up of colors (The different wavelengths.)
'In the beginning, light cooled down (Wavelengths cooled down- wavelengths are colors) to become mass. Therefor, we are all made of cooled down light colors.'

In the beginning was the light, and the light was with color, and the light was color.:itold:

In the beginning was the light, and the light was with color, and the light was color.:itold:

All you can see emits a wave of color. Light is a color because it emits a wave of color.

What about the things you cannot see? Such as air? Space?

The air shines and you can see during the day: the day is white and the night is black.

The space is a color that we cannot see, but I know that space is a color by an experiment, which I did with a magnifying glass:

tt1-why-universe-is-color.jpg

Back