THE BIBLICAL EXODUS ACCOUNT

I don't want to go to heaven with a lot of the people who think they're going there.
Then maybe reincarnation will be best suited to you, re-live lives until you realize that there is a God, and a heaven and just because people believe in heaven it doesn't make them nasty people, the opposite actually.

Good answers here.
Stephen Fry doesn't believe in God, has possibly the best vocabulary I have witnessed and is called the most intelligent man on earth by many, even though all he has got is words. Yeah, let's all make Fry a god for atheists...

Not a God, but he seems a good gentle humorous man.
Very clever, but not the most intelligent man on the planet I think.
He has problems with depression.
Soon to be married to another man I believe,
so he'll have to burn a very long time before he gets to heaven.

Then maybe reincarnation will be best suited to you, re-live lives until you realize that there is a God, and a heaven...
Dust is best suited to me.

... and just because people believe in heaven it doesn't make them nasty people, the opposite actually.
I wouldn't say that belief in heaven makes people nasty. I'd say that nasty people tend to believe in heaven.

Dust is best suited to me.

I have 100% faith that you won't be dust, in my opinion based on religious study and subjective experiences, this life is just the beginning of an eternal existence.

I wouldn't say that belief in heaven makes people nasty. I'd say that nasty people tend to believe in heaven.

I don't get this? I believe in heaven, yeah I might go of on a tangent now and then, but I'm not nasty, in fact I don't think most theists are nasty. It's pretty difficult discussing from my standpoint and getting my fair share of abuse, but I still carry on.

I have 100% faith that you won't be dust...
100% faith is worth about the same as 100% fairy dust.

... in fact I don't think most theists are nasty.
I wouldn't say that "most" theists are nasty. I just find it odd that any of them are. How can they believe in a God, particularly a judgmental God, and not do unto others as they would have others do unto them?

It's pretty difficult discussing from my standpoint and getting my fair share of abuse, but I still carry on.
Theists also tend to have a martyr complex.

Good point.
I would still like the afterlife to exist though.
At some point in your life there start to be more people that you care for who are dead than alive.

Back