The Atheist's Nightmare

where was the debate? all i saw was 2 guys talking about bananas and peanut butter,

notice how my penis fits into your asshole? god promotes anal sex,

peace.

yeah well if you took away all the advancements made be theists you would be sitting on a log in the woods with a chisel and a rock for communication.

You might but I wouldn't. Maybe a drum roll is best for you. Read the damn post 99, then show me where I said all scientists are atheists.

Is God is sitting up in Heaven laughing at stupid humans or is He deeply saddened by our lack of faith?

no he is entertained by us, we are like his television show,

or he could be training us for his army to fight alongside him against evil, thats why the world is hard and tough because he sends us down here to gain emotional and physical strength, some of us will be captains/officers some will be mere frontline fodder.

and he keeps sending the passive peaceful people back to try again because they failed and ended up weak and puny.

peace.

Well, it's obviously a lot harder during a live debate as opposed to something like a forum with no time constraints or other such pressures, but the moment when neither of them, (Kirk/Ray), could say anything was especially amusing.

or he could be training us for his army to fight alongside him against evil

Being omnipotent, what would be the point of that? Surely clicking his fingers is sufficient and evil is vanquished? Unless of course he wants that evil to exist.

Last edited:
Well, it's obviously a lot harder during a live debate as opposed to something like a forum with no time constraints or other such pressures, but the moment when neither of them, (Kirk/Ray), could say anything was especially amusing.

Being omnipotent, what would be the point of that? Surely clicking his fingers is sufficient and evil is vanquished? Unless of course he wants that evil to exist.

who said god is omni-anything maybe he is just a powerful Deleted Unnecessary Profanity with limits.

peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back