Test Your Knowledge of Islam ! a Quiz

16 0f 18 got "what does islam mean" and "how many names did allah have in the quran" wrong. Not bad as I know I still have a bit more to learn about islam before being able to fully discredit it ;)

17 of 18. I guessed too high on the number of Muslims in the US.
Not bad for an infidel!!!

15 out of 18. Not bad considering I probably couldn't get that many about my supposed religion. I missed the one's aboub Muhammed's wife, the number of names for Allah, and the Adam/Eve one.

path said:
16 0f 18 got "what does islam mean" and "how many names did allah have in the quran" wrong. Not bad as I know I still have a bit more to learn about islam before being able to fully discredit it ;)

Exactly !! to be '' professional hater'' you need to read more about Islam, so go on mate !! take your time !

:cool:

Paula said:
17 of 18. I guessed too high on the number of Muslims in the US.
Not bad for an infidel!!!

But you are not an infidel, you are christian ( what we call in Islam, the people of the book ) and you have special respect in Islam for being christian.

spuriousmonkey said:
Aren't we a bit obsessed with me.

Do we sincerly have to believe you posted this pop-quiz here to raise a discussion on religion?

Please monkey, go away, dont make this thread about your EGO...have some pills, will you ? :rolleyes:

Proud_Muslim said:
But you are not an infidel, you are christian ( what we call in Islam, the people of the book ) and you have special respect in Islam for being christian.
When are you going to become a Christian and earn some special respect from muslims ?

everneo said:
When are you going to become a Christian and earn some special respect from muslims ?

When you are going to become tree worshiper and earn some respect from the satanists ! :D

Heh 16/18

Proud_Muslim said:
Nice that you could say that today when in the past couple of weeks, you've been saying over and over again how Christianity is a false religion. Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

Bells said:
Heh 16/18
Nice that you could say that today when in the past couple of weeks, you've been saying over and over again how Christianity is a false religion. Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

Niether your hypocrisy !!

Christianity nowadays is false religion not christianity the one mentioned in the quran.

Get some education ( maybe from your muslim relatives ! ) :p

Proud_Muslim said:
But you are not an infidel, you are christian (...) and you have special respect in Islam for being christian.

*chokes on tongue*

stacy said:
i got a 17/18

Didn't you make an 18/18 though, PS?

Last edited:
Proud_Muslim said:
Christianity nowadays is false religion not christianity the one mentioned in the quran.
Ah here we go. Christianity of today is a false religion but not the Christianity mentioned in the Quran... So do you expect the Christians of today to travel back in time so that a degenerate like you will respect them?

You tell Paula that Islam respects her because she's a Christian, but then you come out and make a statement that Christianity of today is a false religion. Are you that friggin blind to your own hypocrisy? Is Paula 1000 years old so that she would then be deemed to be respected by Islam, or more precisely, your idiotic interpretation of a grand religion.

You are so full of bullshit PM, I'm not suprised that what you type in here is so full of shit. It is not Islam that classifies Christianity as being a false religion. It is your interpretation of Islam that has deemed it so. You carry on and on about all of us here being haters of Islam. But you're too blind to see the real truth. It's not Islam that we hate. It's you and your warped interpretation of it. You expect that we respect your beliefs, but then you deem today's Christianity to be false. So why should the Christians of today respect your belief when you make statements like that? You have taken a great religion, a religion that faces extreme discrimination and you've bought it down to your base level. In short PM, you have brought down your religion.

You have claimed the Palestinian people as your own. But it's a shame you fail to follow in the footsteps of the Palestinian leader in his respect for the religions of his people. He doesn't claim Christianity of today to be false. Instead he respects the belief of his Christian people by attending the Christmas Mass each year out of respect for the Catholic Palestinians, with the exception of the last 3 years where he's been barred by Isreal from attending the Christmas services.

Get some education ( maybe from your muslim relatives ! )
It is you who needs to get an education. And believe me, if I ever need to ask a question on Islam, I'll go to my Muslim relatives and friends. I would never come to you with a question because your manner, your actions and the general manner in which you have conducted yourself in here has proven that with your hate and your attitudes , it is you who is not a true Muslim as deemed by the Quran. You have absolutely no compassion, humility, modesty and you are extremely vain and arrogant.

Last edited:
Proud_Muslim said:

Holy Qur'an (Koran) Chapter 98, Verse 6 :

"The People of the Book and the Pagans will burn forever in the Fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures."

Sounds like very special respect alright.

Back