Test Your Knowledge of Islam ! a Quiz

12/18

I missed:
1. Thought Adam wasn't the prophet. (I think I know why I missed this one. Elijah Muhammed is the guy behind Malcolm X's church, ain't it?)
8. Guessed 5 names for God
9. Said Allah meant God in Aramaic (guessing because of what I've read in another thread about Arabic not existing as a language at the time)
12. Picked the only wife option. I actually think I heard this before, should've guessed a different answer.
15. Guessed the no gossip option.
17. Blamed it on Eve.

The only other one I had to guess with was the Shia-Sunni question.

Pretty easy test really.

Can't there be one thread without bickering? Proud Muslim isn't even denouncing christianity or anything with this one.

spuriousmonkey said:
To fake worry is a grave sin.

I am not faking it, I am really sincerelly worried about you, you have not been like that, I know you are a bigot, but not that low class bigot !! what happened to you ? :confused:

invert_nexus said:
Can't there be one thread without bickering? Proud Muslim isn't even denouncing christianity or anything with this one.

Thank you for noticing that my friend, bigots are everywhere, you have to deal with them as you deal with any pest !!! :mad:

The following are my mistakes:

* I thought India has the largest amounts of muslims
* I thought Allah had 100 names. close but no cigar
* I thought there were 7-9 million muslims in the U.S. Well it was only 4-6. Phew!

invert_nexus said:

But he called another person "stupid" for asking an innocent question.

Proud_Muslim said:
I am not faking it, I am really sincerelly worried about you, you have not been like that, I know you are a bigot, but not that low class bigot !! what happened to you ? :confused:

I can't be a bigot because I don't belong to any group and I don't want to belong to any group.

13/18

I think some questions weren't stated clearly like 'The word Islam means'. The word only means peace for the world. If you take it as a religion name, then it means peace achieved through submission to God.

And I don't understand what the population of Muslims in USA has to do with one's understanding of Islam. Of course, I got it wrong!

I also got the Jihad question wrong. I thought it meant holy war.

I also got the Ramadan question wrong. I didn't read the second option clearly!

I didn't know the meaning of Allah, I thought it was the distinct God that Muslims worship.

I got 16/18. I missed how many muslims there were (I guessed 7-9 million) and I missed that God has 99 names in the Qu'ran, as I thought it was an even 100.

I didn't know how many Muslims there were in the U.S. I guessed 12 million because that's not too high of a number. That's barely one major city, heh, although 2-3 times as many as there really are. :p

- N

Back