telekensis

How so?

In other words, it is illogical therefore can not be defined by logic, only by a mind which has the necesity for it.

I am talking about intuitive knowledge. And I am sure that this can be debated untill the cows come home. I guess my large point is unless you believe it, yeah for you cause thats all you've got is a belief. If you do not experience it, it will make know sense to you because it does not fit in the intellect. It is like teaching the terminator the value of human life(T2 lol).

And the bucket will be physics, the water, possibility... The possibilities are defined by physics... Telekenises doesn't have much room to exist. I'm sure you can find little holes that physics can't explain yet and foolishly assume this is where your meaning to life lays...

You cannot keep water in a strainer, you need to have a bucket.
I ment this as the difference between intellect and intuiton. You would need the right tool for the job right? I have talked to allot of people that think telekensis would be think and moving an object. I think it would have much more to do with willing it to move.

These are not set in stone, I'm only working with what you give me.

You did not get those opinions or information from me so how can you say that?

Since when is logic self-serving? Christian logic is self serving, in that they are now the center of the universe and the greatest creations of all time. Real logic is not self serving. The admittance that we are just animals is not selfseving. The realization of our own limitations is not self serving. The fact that you believe all logic is selfserving (or even need to ask) says something about your beliefs.
large point is unless you believe it, yeah for you cause thats all you've got is a belief. If you do not experience it, it will make know sense to you because it does not fit in the intellect.
But lets go a step back and wonder why you experienced it and I didn't. Is it because you needed to experience it, and I don't. I'm sure anyone could experience what ever they wanted to if they twisted their perception enough. You always agree that my skepticism pays off with far fetched theories, but then when it comes to you, I'm missing something, not getting it... You do know that's what they all say, right? Especially the christians. It is the way a person fights to keep an idea alive.
I ment this as the difference between intellect and intuiton
The difference between intellect and intuition is intellect is based on knowledge and intuition is based on ego.
I think it would have much more to do with willing it to move.
And while we're at it, let's be God's greatest creation too! Self serving logic at it's finest.
You did not get those opinions or information from me so how can you say that
I've only judged by the information you've given me as to show you how un-appealing the concept really is.

THE INNER TEARCHER

the true student,the true intiate,also becomes a tearcher unto others,for the continuouss dialogue and expression is just that--teacher to teacher.it is by calming the self in mind,body,and spirit,through the process of meditation,that you would hear another,that you would hear,the voice from jesus,say open your eyes?master are simply those who teach and express their understanding of their relationship with the universal whole,or the universal within the mind.

my personal experience with,telepathy,astral projection,and telekinesis ability.are even more diligent,for self-exploration.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

You cannot keep water in a strainer,....
Sure you can.

Freeze it. ;)

....think/moving....will/move.
What's the distinction between thinking and willing and how might that be translated into an impelling force able to act upon an object?

disciple 1

awakened your true identity
the first great creative act of this perfect,this omniscient observer,this omnipresent consciousness,without whom nothing could exist,was to move into prefect matter and set it expanding into motion,or what is known in p0hysics as energy transforming-self.it is unlikely that this expansion was thermonuclear in nature,it was a form of psychokinetic activity,or the ability of mind to move matter.

please note:hinduism,it is the idea that brahma awakes and brahma sleeps.so,in this moment,the universe awakened "physics but the shade of god consciousness".
this is,an true fact!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote.....
what happens when,the spirit/image is, awakened?
the physical body becomes a weapon!

Telekinisis? of course

Well I haven't been here long as this is my very first post, but I did exert a small amount of TK or PK if you prefer.

I was reading around and someone said well then try to move a compass needle w/o touching it. I searched around for a compass but couldn't find one so I settled for a needle on a deck of cards.

I sat there and concentrated I tried and tried, because I knew I could do it (I'm by no means gullible but I enjoy believing in things like TK and OBE's) The needle moved barely a centimeter. Barely enough to see, but it was enough to reinforce my beliefs.

While some here will say I was seeing things or am just full of shit, it can't faze me a bit, I know what I did and what I saw. Believe or don't believe, It wont affect me any (AFAIK) but if my experience helps you to immerse yourself into TK then I'm glad.

Back