telekensis

THE MESSAGE

a message from john,the disciple.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thank you kmguru/telekinesis

:D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one must awaking their spirit/image before obtain any telekinesis ability.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote.
the mind/fixation gaze,controls radio active frequencies i,e.
quote.
the spirit/image becomes one element, with wind or atmospheric;
causing a electromagnetic forces around the physical body.when spirit/image is projected
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please note: spirit guides help us to establish a higher spirirtual order by increcsing our awareness of the spirirtual lessons we need to learn at this critical point in our history.one of the greatest spiritual lessons of this age is learning to master our technology.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to ascend to a higher ideal that would transform the personality beyond their own definition or recognition of themselves,which is what they fear.it is the middle self,the conscious self,within the perimeters of the ego and the ego's disire to survive, strraddling between the subconscious and the superconscious stat,the physical body was created as an instrument and seat of conscious.it is the conductor for the life force itself.

THE MESSAGE

a message from john,the disciple!
one must awaking their spirit/image,before obtaining any telekinesis abilities.
the mind/fixation gaze control radio active frequencies i,e.

the spirit/image becomes one element with wind and air,or atmosheric;causing a electromagnetic force around the phyical body,when spirit/image is,prohected?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to ascend to a higher ideal that would transform the personalilty beyond their own definition or recognition of themselves,which is what they fear.it is the middle self,the conscious self,whitin the perimeters of the ego and the ego's disre to survive,straddling between the subconscious and the superconscious state,the physical body was created as an instrument and seat of conscious.it is the conductor for the life force itself.

please note:spirit guide help us to establish a higher spiritual order by increcsing our awareness of the spiritual lessons we need to learn at this crtical point in our history.one of the greatest spiritual lessons of this age is learning to master our technology
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote.
unused areas of the brain is, now uploaded.

Name me just one telekinetic who successfully manipulated lottery ping pong balls to win a cash prize....and the witnesses to prove it.

DISCIPLE 1

hey,
i'm hoping that were doing fine today?
as for me.i'm doing extermely;excellent;thank you.

CRUNCHY CAT.to which meditation and self-hypnosis techniqes have been acknowledged as valuable in restoring mental and physical well being.these techniques are widely applied in the areas of medicine,business,and education,to name just a few.but if,your asking my preference of smoke? it would have to be [JESUS :D ]

as fore you,mr G. wait,stop; paraphase.
MR BIG G.I GOT THE MONEY,SAY WHAT.SHOW ME THE MONEY
i describe my work as "parapsychological".parapsychology is the study of paranomal phenomena and how to apply them appropriately within our current social structure.it includes everything from precognition and astral projection,implementation;humaniod;biomorphic;neuroprosthetic interface.

in any study of the paranomal,and telekinesis,keep in mind that the highest application of any paranomal,telekinesis or parapsychological ability is to discover ourselves in our relationship with the big,big boss.operational god head [transform]

p.s.self-testing and self-improvements,bring all entities as one element.[ONE]
CHEIF C.O.& MANGER
JOHN CANNONIER
SIPICAL OPERATION DEPARTMENT
:D :D :D :D

ive changed my mind.

i think telekenesis exists. but not in the hollywood form.

have you ever thought about something and then it happened? for example (please dont think im nuts here) when im driving down the expressway and i pass a propane truck, i think things like.. omg, dont lose a tire and go piling into this truck and blow it up.. or mostly i just hope it doesn't blow up... but (and maybe im just paranoid) when i pass those trucks i try to block those thoughts from my mind as if to think about them completely would almost cause that thing to blow up. but i dont think that we really control it..
an example of why i think we dont control it.
Ive always been paranpid in cars. well.. most of the time. while i like speed as much as anyone else, i don't like it at all when people speed, in the country, after dark. its like begging to hit a deer. well, my fear of being a passanger in a car really does bother me, sometimes i wish i could just relax. so once when i was a passanger in my b/f's car i decided to prove to my self that nothing would happen. so, as he hit about 70, around 10pm flyin down the road, i thought to myself, "nothing will happen, he's too good of a driver, nothing will ever happen t--" before i could even finish my thought (i think slow hehehe) this blue jimmy whipped out infront of us, and brian swirved to the left, and the truck went off the road on the right. since that day i've conitnued to be paranoid, and im happy with it. and i have to wonder if that wouldve happened if i hadn't been thinking about it like i was.

and havn't we all had those expiriences where we say wouldn't it be funny if... and then it happens. ?. i think that we do have a little bit of the power to make things happen but we dont understand it a all, so when we do use it, it is purely by accident, and we just call it coincedence cuz we didn't know we did it, and we can't explain it.

I think your probably creaped out because you can feel the trucks around you. I know what you mean you can feel there power. Its kind of screwed up that way.

i can feel their power.. hehe.. i think i just had a harry potter moment... but yeah, maybe your right. that i just worry becuase i know that if it blew, id have no chance, and that it wouln't be that hard for them to blow up...

wow.. great thought, and ive gota go to my moms work at 3:00.. 20 minutes of expressway driving.. woohoo.. lol.

This whole thread. Almost any thread about the paranormal I go in to, it's a bunch of people fighting to keep an idea alive. If you want truth, let experience pass through you objectively. What is true will become evident if you follow what's evident... What's fake will be true (to you) if you fight for it. What truth do you want? A subjective one for your own comfort, or THE ONE TRUTH, and get comfortable with it?

Last edited:
I don't know for certain if telekinisis exists or if it does not. I do not know the truth.
. Almost any thread about the paranormal I go in to, it's a bunch of people fighting to keep an idea alive
If that is your opinion you are intitled to it. But they could be right? Too me that seems like an unfair generlization.
What truth do you want? A subjective one for your own comfort, or THE ONE TRUTH, and get comfortable with it?
You want the truth....You can't handle the truth:D

If that is your opinion you are intitled to it. But they could be right? Too me that seems like an unfair generlization
Yes, they could be right. But extremely doubtful. And if they are right, they don't even know WHY they're right. Their belief in it is just as irrational, even if it happens to be right. If it weren't irrational, they'd have no problem convincing the mass majority. I realize with this philosophy in life I may pass over one or two true paranormal subjects... But if I weren't to use this philosophy in life I'd believe a million and one absurd things, and even if 1 or 2 happen to right, it's still ridiculous to believe in it before I can prove it.

I would agree that some can be irrational and take it on faith. But in there defense the nature of the subject can defy conventional logic.
it's still ridiculous to believe in it before I can prove it.
They might have proof for them selfs, why would they need to prove it to you. Not every one care about furthering the knowledge of the mass of humanity. Some are more concerned on furthering there own and just doing there own thing.

I would agree that some can be irrational and take it on faith. But in there defense the nature of the subject can defy conventional logic.
If what they claim is true, they can re-write conventional logic. It's been done before and can be done again. All you need is a little evidence.
They might have proof for them selfs, why would they need to prove it to you. Not every one care about furthering the knowledge of the mass of humanity. Some are more concerned on furthering there own and just doing there own thing.
Thank you for proving my point. When the only proof you can get is proof for yourself, it is subjective... They want a truth that can further themselves, so they create one in which this is possible and convinient. What if furthering yourself is letting go of these fantasies?

If what they claim is true, they can re-write conventional logic. It's been done before and can be done again. All you need is a little evidence.
You completly missed my point dude.

Thank you for proving my point. When the only proof you can get is proof for yourself, it is subjective... They want a truth that can further themselves, so they create one in which this is possible and convinient. What if furthering yourself is letting go of these fantasies?

I am saying that if some one where to accuire or come to understand these "thing", you would want evidence right. Why would they waste there time convinving you? I am sure after such a realization they would have better thing to do then to deal with skeptics.

You completly missed my point dude.
You're right, I did. I've never been able to understand that kind of self-serving logic...
I am saying that if some one where to accuire or come to understand these "thing", you would want evidence right. Why would they waste there time convinving you? I am sure after such a realization they would have better thing to do then to deal with skeptics.
Just the kind of egotistical selfish person that would create their own truth to live in. Again, proving my point.

You're right, I did. I've never been able to understand that kind of self-serving logic...

Isn't all logic self-serving.

Like I said earlier "But in there defense the nature of the subject can defy conventional logic. " It is intangible and therefore not bound by the ideas of conventional logic. Meaning it must be understood. You cannot keep water in a strainer, you need to have a bucket.

Just the kind of egotistical selfish person that would create their own truth to live in. Again, proving my point.

Do not be so quick to judge.

Isn't all logic self-serving
No
It is intangible and therefore not bound by the ideas of conventional logic
In other words, it is illogical therefore can not be defined by logic, only by a mind which has the necesity for it.
You cannot keep water in a strainer, you need to have a bucket.
And the bucket will be physics, the water, possibility... The possibilities are defined by physics... Telekenises doesn't have much room to exist. I'm sure you can find little holes that physics can't explain yet and foolishly assume this is where your meaning to life lays...
Do not be so quick to judge.
These are not set in stone, I'm only working with what you give me.

Back