Summerians

Information about what?
Why are you asking me?
It is there for you to access.
Some disciple spurts something out which has nothing to do with the creation but you are 100% sure it does.
I don’t see it like that.
Are you 100% sure some disciple spurted it out and it has nothing to do with the creation?
Marvellous, more nonsense to fill your brain with, please don't regurgitate it.
It doesn’t fill my brain, and it is not for you to tell me what I can and can not say, anymore than it is for me to tell you what you can and can not say. I think you’re being unnecessarily disrespectful, especially as I am showing you respect.

Why are you asking me?

Are you 100% sure some disciple spurted it out and it has nothing to do with the creation?
It doesn’t fill my brain, and it is not for you to tell me what I can and can not say, anymore than it is for me to tell you what you can and can not say. I think you’re being unnecessarily disrespectful, especially as I am showing you respect.

Yes I am 100% sure because another disciple spurted this 1 Corinthians 14:33

Have you ever thought ha! The ages of all the people major people are stated when they die, then their offspring carries the genes, hence Jesus from the line of David. Now was Moses 400000 years old when he died? That's your sort of thinking? Respect? I don't believe in it, and I haven't been disrespectful and I don't want a conversation about whether I was respectful or not.

My browser is broke again every time it adds a quote which makes it look like a mentally challenged idiot had posted it... like me.

Why are you asking me?

Yes I am 100% sure because another disciple spurted this 1 Corinthians 14:33

Have you ever thought ha! The ages of all the people major people are stated when they die, then their offspring carries the genes, hence Jesus from the line of David. Now was Moses 400000 years old when he died? That's your sort of thinking? Respect? I don't believe in it, and I haven't been disrespectful and I don't want a conversation about whether I was respectful or not.[/quote]

Really?

You’re talking nonsense Dave.

Very respectful of you.

I can s@@ straight through you.
Seems as though you can’t see straight, let alone through me.

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Don’t know what the hell you was talking about.

Seems as though you can’t see straight, let alone through me.

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Don’t know what the hell you was talking about.
What are you talking about? You just showed the glaring error from one of your other posts. You're a waffler, you waffle on about nothing.

If you actually want to learn. Have you ever thought ha! The ages of all the people major people are stated when they die, then their offspring carries the genes, hence Jesus from the line of David. Now was Moses 400000 years old when he died?

If you want to add a few thousands years no problem. Adam was created on the 6th day, he waited 1001 years to have a kid? Wow, imagine the delight when they saw a baby for the first time!

Is everyone getting a quote automatically after youve posted? This has happened befor tried restarting computer no joy.

EDIT: Nevermind it's working now :)

Check post 68.
Then you will understand my response.
If you actually want to learn. Have you ever thought ha! The ages of all the people major people are stated when they die, then their offspring carries the genes, hence Jesus from the line of David. Now was Moses 400000 years old when he died?

If you want to add a few thousands years no problem. Adam was created on the 6th day, he waited 1001 years to have a kid? Wow, imagine the delight when they saw a baby for the first time!

Back