Subjectivity...can you understand it Objectively?

for the mind to make up everything means that the mind must understand everything in the Universe in the first place

the mind clearly doesn't

provide 1 example.

explain entirely the life cycle of a Pine Tree

without any prior knowledge of the Pine Tree's life cycle

inotherwords

without prior knowledge of the life cycle of the Pine Tree you would have no idea of this life cycle

That presumes that I do in fact already understand it. Ie., saying "you would no idea" when I already do infact. Even an infant understands fully the life cycle of a pinetree.

That presumes that I do in fact already understand it. Ie., saying "you would no idea" when I already do infact. Even an infant understands fully the life cycle of a pinetree.

okay there's a joke here that I missed , apparently

no you didnt' miss anything. we already know the pine trees life cycle.... I was wondering if you was going to explain how we dont.:bawl:

then you missed my point

what I'm trying to say is that , if the mind created the Pine Tree then Naturally in order to create a Pine Tree the mind must understand the depth of the Pine Tree's workings , cells , structure , roots , soil , fertilizer(food) etc. in order to not only grow but to keep it alive

which inately the mind does not

then you missed my point

what I'm trying to say is that , if the mind created the Pine Tree then Naturally in order to create a Pine Tree the mind must understand the depth of the Pine Tree's workings , cells , structure , roots , soil , fertilizer(food) etc. in order to not only grow but to keep it alive

which inately the mind does not

good try of course, but you know that the mind may have created the pine tree or visa vera such isn't understood isn't worth investigating atm more importantly is investigation of what we're discussing which i feel is relatively inlign with the threads wtopic.:mad:

good try of course, but you know that the mind may have created the pine tree or visa vera such isn't understood isn't worth investigating

I see

hardly

knowledge , who knows where it will lead and further an understanding of other Trees

atm more importantly is investigation of what we're discussing which i feel is relatively inlign with the threads wtopic.:mad:

yet this path we went down is because of you not me

back to post #22

I see

hardly

knowledge , who knows where it will lead and further an understanding of other Trees
Yeah, other trees.

yet this path we went down is because of you not me

back to post #22

Yeah... we was discussing how profund your theory is and then lead up to this part... I guess I'll be more concrete nextime.

so shall we get back to objectivity and objectivity ?

which is the essence of this thread or are you going to off on a tangent again ?

"Subjectivity...can you understand it Objectively? "

Uhhh, no, by definition...

"Subjectivity...can you understand it Objectively? "

Uhhh, no, by definition...

I disagree

subjectivity is based on the self and what the self wants ( objectively ) or sees

objectivity sees beyond the self alone

objectivity see's the bigger picture

Back