Subjectivity...can you understand it Objectively?

I see what your saying now. But I think that we could use a bit of clarification. That is up to you. I've been asking that now from you this whole thread.

clarification of what ? , exactly

tell me straight

don't doge

common tell me straight

subjectively we could think that the world and /or the Universe is created in the mind ”

really

so if the mind does so means that you can explain all energy/matter existence , interactions , actions , inately

with no study needed at all upon the above

common tnerb

oh...please

this will take a long while

really

so if the mind does so means that you can explain all energy/matter existence , interactions , actions , inately

with no study needed at all upon the above

common tnerb

oh...please

this will take a long while

LoL. It wouldn't take but about .0001 seconds. I usually realize things afterwords. You don't know me at all.

Your bullshit, thinking, is now interrupting this thread. See the last post I made for this clarification.

I guess you're doing a FINE job!! amazing!
Describing how the universe works and things and somehow needing an objective clarification. Speaks heaps for you. I don't really trust something like that, worded so poorly. Please go back and read this thread before you post anymore bullshit.

post #22 you wanted clarification

what I want to know is the clarification of what exactly ?

no games just tell me straight

clarification of what ?

Im sorry I don't tell anyone anything straight up and straight out.

I am not that way. Thus "the games."

The only thing I've asked of you this whole thread, is to remain in touch with the topic. And not to debate what I want to debate. Something intresting about me isn't it? It goes much deeper than you'd realize. So please, don't ask me to tell you anything straight up without giving me a reason to. In other words, what do I want clarified? Clearly it is just that I'd wish you to explain yourself. For what I have to go on now, is next to zealch, nada nothing..... You propose something and expect me to elaborate? On such a trife example of something. Sorry, doesn't work that way. The only thing I can do is ask you to expose your grand theory which you are so worked up about.

Originally Posted by thinking
post #22 you wanted clarification

what I want to know is the clarification of what exactly ?

no games just tell me straight

clarification of what ?

Im sorry I don't tell anyone anything straight up and straight out.

I am not that way. Thus "the games."

your being coy inotherwords

The only thing I've asked of you this whole thread, is to remain in touch with the topic.

and I have

you just have a problem with my approach

And not to debate what I want to debate. Something intresting about me isn't it?

yes and no

It goes much deeper than you'd realize. So please, don't ask me to tell you anything straight up without giving me a reason to. In other words, what do I want clarified? Clearly it is just that I'd wish you to explain yourself.

again I have

For what I have to go on now, is next to zealch, nada nothing..... You propose something and expect me to elaborate?

absolutely

On such a trife example of something.

trifle

hmmm... when someone can't answer the back

I win

Sorry, doesn't work that way. The only thing I can do is ask you to expose your grand theory which you are so worked up about.

I have a " grand theory " hmmm....

actually I don't

your being coy inotherwords
Please, use a different word?

yes and no
cool.

trifle

hmmm... when someone can't answer the back

I win
Your examples are easy to pass by I guess.

I have a " grand theory " hmmm....

actually I don't

Ok. You don't. Great. Happy now?

Can you point out the post number of what you have said that is so important that you want me to respond to?

Well all of what you say is true obviously (in the response I made it shows that is so....), so therefore, I haven't much to go on. Sure, you may be able to tie some of that in I guess. I was more particuarly concerned when you figured up how the mind formulates "ologies".

Also, its hard to reduce a constant to such a simple thing such as,

thinking said:
but that would imply that the mind fully understands all energy/matter actions , interactions between them , the mind doesn't

This is some interesting stuff.

I guess that, the mind either does or doesn't understand all the things in the universe... And if that is so then well, we're fucked.
IMO mind makes up everything.

Well all of what you say is true obviously (in the response I made it shows that is so....), so therefore, I haven't much to go on. Sure, you may be able to tie some of that in I guess. I was more particularly concerned when you figured up how the mind formulates "ologies".

" ologies " is the study of this or that ( I'm sure you know )

thats the thing here

Also, its hard to reduce a constant to such a simple thing such as,

[quote[Originally Posted by thinking
but that would imply that the mind fully understands all energy/matter actions , interactions between them , the mind doesn't

This is some interesting stuff.

thanks

I guess that, the mind either does or doesn't understand all the things in the universe... And if that is so then well, we're fucked.

no were not , just be patient

IMO mind makes up everything.

for the mind to make up everything means that the mind must understand everything in the Universe in the first place

the mind clearly doesn't

thinking

thanks

no were not , just be patient

for the mind to make up everything means that the mind must understand everything in the Universe in the first place

the mind clearly doesn't

thinking

cool.

the mind clearly doesn't
provide 1 example.

Back