Will anyone see the pictures?

• no one will see any of the pictures

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • some people will see the pictures

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I have no idea what will happen

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Very much so...someone who is schizophrenic for example experiences the world very differently than an average person.
It's the same world, though. So hell has to be a place. We might experience it differnetly, but it has to be somewhere. Where is it?

So we have a bunch of consciousnesses experiencing, relatively speaking, the same experience? Ok, that means it's a reality and therefore a place. Where is hell?

Don't get me wrong, I do believe in the survival of consciousenss after death also

So we have a bunch of consciousnesses experiencing, relatively speaking, the same experience?
Its not exactly the same according to NDEs. It might have similar emotional characteristics, but there is still a lot of diversity.

Its not exactly the same according to NDEs. It might have similar emotional characteristics, but there is still a lot of diversity.

So which is it? Is it a creation of the mind or an actual experience of a reality? And if it is the latter, it means hell has to exist...somewhere.

Oh, we forgot to mention! Aren't there group NDE's as well? As in, alot of people experience an OBE at the same time, it's been reported, and can actually see each other while out of body the others are also out of body

That's an interesting read. Ok, but what I'm really curious abut NDE's in general is when they speak of a "supreme being" or some even mention Christ. What is your opinion on that?
I think they might experience a 'being' they call Christ...if they are Christian.

The being does not say:

"Oh btw, my name is Yeshua Bar Yosef...Jesus to you."

Buddhist NDEs might experience a similar being and name it after some historical Bodhisattva...according to their cultural conditioning.

Back