String Theory, near death experiences, and the origin of Intelligence.

Where and when did Intelligence begin?

• In carbon based organic matter about five billion or so years ago on earth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In fundamental or nearly fundamental energy something close to infinite time in the past

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Perhaps on another planet tens of billions of years ago

• Other.. please explain in a reply

• Total voters
...[etc]
thread heading is
My belief is
String Theory, near death experiences, and the origin of Intelligence.

i may have missed a link somewhere
can you post a link to the string theory connection to near death & origin of intelligence please ?
(if i have missed one somewhere[are we yet to start discussing string theory?])

feels like i have missed something

are you collecting a set of belief values toward a scientific premise ?

is there a link from or to string theory ?
i can conjure some thoughts easily
e.g strings define intelligence as a universal consciousness base reality
pan-universal-quantum-spermia/etc ... ?

however that is my words based on your opening sentence header
not your words

where do you draw a similar value of near death to string & intelligence concepts ?
post death experience ?
so its a post experiential process ?
and/or function or causative relationship ?
can we remove the near death experience and still get to the destination ?

Last edited:
...[etc]
thread heading is

i may have missed a link somewhere
can you post a link to the string theory connection to near death & origin of intelligence please ?
(if i have missed one somewhere[are we yet to start discussing string theory?])

feels like i have missed something

are you collecting a set of belief values toward a scientific premise ?

is there a link from or to string theory ?
i can conjure some thoughts easily
e.g strings define intelligence as a universal consciousness base reality
pan-universal-quantum-spermia/etc ... ?

however that is my words based on your opening sentence header
not your words

where do you draw a similar value of near death to string & intelligence concepts ?
post death experience ?
so its a post experiential process ?
and/or function or causative relationship ?
can we remove the near death experience and still get to the destination ?

Post number one page one of this discussion gives some quotations on String Theory from back in the 1990's
where invisible dimensions of space and time are explained.

I wrote a blog to summarize the idea, those quotations on String Theory are also here:
www.CarbonBias.blogspot.ca/

The near death experience of Mellen Benedict connects an out of the body experience with being shown about the Cyclic Model of the universe / Multiverse.

Was there an ancient part of Mellen Benedict's spirit that was there with our Creator all through the planning and engineering of all those many Big Bang type events????

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/exceptional/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a05

5. The Void
supernova_eye.jpg
At this point of my near-death experience, I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond Infinity. I was in the Void.

I was in pre creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time / the First Word / the First vibration. I was in the Eye of Creation. I felt as if I was touching the Face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply, I was at one with Absolute Life and Consciousness. When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That’s a mind-expanding thought, isn’t it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event that created the Universe. I saw during my life after death experience that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating Universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by super computers using fractal geometry equations.

The ancients knew of this. They said God had periodically created new Universes by breathing out, and recreated other Universes by breathing in. These epochs were called Yugas. Modern science called this the Big Bang. I was in absolute, pure consciousness. I could see or perceive all the Big Bangs or Yugas creating and recreating themselves. Instantly I entered into them all simultaneously. I saw that each and every little piece of creation has the power to create. It is very difficult to try to explain this. I am still speechless about this.

It took me years after I returned from my near-death experience to assimilate any words at all for the Void experience. I can tell you this now: the Void is less than nothing, yet more than everything that is! The Void is absolute zero; chaos forming all possibilities. It is Absolute Consciousness; much more than even Universal Intelligence. The Void is the vacuum or nothingness between all physical manifestations. The SPACE between atoms and their components. Modern science has begun to study this space between everything. They call it Zero point. Whenever they try to measure it, their instruments go off the scale, or to infinity, so to speak. They have no way, as of yet, to measure infinity accurately. There is more of the zero space in your own body and the Universe than anything else!

What mystics call the Void is not a void. It is so full of energy, a different kind of energy that has created everything that we are. Everything since the Big Bang is vibration, from the first Word, which is the first vibration. The biblical "I am" really has a question mark after it. "I am -- What am I?" So creation is God exploring God’s Self through every way imaginable, in an ongoing, infinite exploration through every one of us. I began to see during my near-death experience that everything that is, is the Self, literally, your Self, my Self. Everything is the great Self. That is why God knows even when a leaf falls. That is possible because wherever you are is the center of the universe. Wherever any atom is, that is the center of the universe. There is God in that, and God in the Void.

Why bother with a near death experience when you can go to a place like this and chat with someone raised from the dead

13 min

:)

Thank you for that interesting video.........
a testimony that seems to be in another league altogether is that of Dr. George Ritchie who
in 1943 did a pretty impressive job of describing the first four invisible dimensions of space and time above our
four dimensional space time continuum decades before the idea of invisible dimensions of space and time was explained by String Theory:

https://www.near-death.com/religion/christianity/george-ritchie.html

Why bother with a near death experience when you can go to a place like this and chat with someone raised from the dead

13 min

:)

The Dean Braxton NDE account is also on a whole other level.......
you may well be kind of impressed by the testimony of his physician......
and I would really, really recommend listening to Mr. Dean Braxton's wife!!!!!!!!!!?????

DEAN BRAXTON INTERVIEW (Full-length) with Dr Cecil Stewart OBE

Thank you for that interesting video.........
a testimony that seems to be in another league altogether is that of Dr. George Ritchie who
in 1943 did a pretty impressive job of describing the first four invisible dimensions of space and time above our
four dimensional space time continuum decades before the idea of invisible dimensions of space and time was explained by String Theory:

Why do you think Dr.George Ritchie theory is a good theory ?

Why do you think Dr.George Ritchie theory is a good theory ?

What Dr. George Ritchie wrote is not a theory....
it is testimony of what he reports being shown but it sure sounds like higher energetic invisible dimensions as postulated in String Theory.

"It was not until 1920 that the idea of linking electromagnetism and
gravity resurfaced. At that time a new theory of gravitation had been proposed by Albert Einstein (1879-1955), called the general theory of relativity. It was a replacement of Newton's theory, which had stood unchallenged since 1687. Inspired by Einstein's work, a young German mathematician named Theodore Kaluza was seized by a curious idea. The theory of relativity links space an time together to form a four-dimensional space-time continuum. What would happen, mused Kaluza, if general relativity were formulated in five rather than four dimensions? This is what Kaluza did, and to everyone's astonishment it was discovered that five-dimensional gravity obeys the same laws as
four-dimensional gravity as well as Maxwell's laws for the electromagnetic field. In other words, gravitation and electromagnetism are automatically unified in five dimensions, where electromagnetism is merely a component of gravity!"

The only drawback of the theory concerns the extra dimension. Why
don't we see it?
An ingenious answer was provided by Oskar Klein. A
hosepipe viewed from afar looks like a wiggly line, i.e. one- dimensional.
However, on closer inspection it can be seen as a narrow tube. It is, in fact,
two-dimensional, and what was taken to be a point on the line is actually a
little circle going around the tube. In the same way, reasoned Klein, what we normally regard as a point in three dimensional space could in reality be a little circle going around a fourth space dimension. Thus Kaluza's extra
dimension might well exist, but be impossible to detect because it is closed
(circular) and rolled up to a very small circumference. In spite of
these bizarre overtones, it seems probable that in future a "theory of everything" will make use of the idea of unseen higher dimensions."

"Although nature manifests four distinct forces, physicists believe that
each may be part of a smaller number of more primitive forces. At high energy, the electromagnetic and weak forces appear to merge into a single "electroweak" force. Some "grand unified theories" suggest that a further amalgamation takes place between the electroweak and strong forces at as yet unattained energies. The most ambitious unification schemes envisage an amalgamation of all four forces into a single "superforce" at ultra-high levels of energy."...
"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World of Science)

To my mind there are many similarities between what he reports being show with the invisible dimensions of String Theory.

George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

Back