String Theory, near death experiences, and the origin of Intelligence.

Where and when did Intelligence begin?

• In carbon based organic matter about five billion or so years ago on earth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In fundamental or nearly fundamental energy something close to infinite time in the past

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Perhaps on another planet tens of billions of years ago

• Other.. please explain in a reply

• Total voters

Dennis Tate

Banned
My belief is that Intelligence developed first in fundamental or very nearly fundamental energy........ NOT in four dimensional space time in carbon based organic matter.

String Theory explains higher energetic and invisible dimensions in space and time.

Yes.... I believe that many near death experiencers witnessed these higher invisible dimensions which is one of the reasons why they even have a surge in IQ or other abilities after their brush with death......... we could tend to think that a brush with death would decrease IQ...... not cause it to surge!

"It was not until 1920 that the idea of linking electromagnetism and
gravity resurfaced. At that time a new theory of gravitation had been proposed by Albert Einstein (1879-1955), called the general theory of relativity. It was a replacement of Newton's theory, which had stood unchallenged since 1687. Inspired by Einstein's work, a young German mathematician named Theodore Kaluza was seized by a curious idea. The theory of relativity links space an time together to form a four-dimensional space-time continuum. What would happen, mused Kaluza, if general relativity were formulated in five rather than four dimensions? This is what Kaluza did, and to everyone's astonishment it was discovered that five-dimensional gravity obeys the same laws as
four-dimensional gravity as well as Maxwell's laws for the electromagnetic field. In other words, gravitation and electromagnetism are automatically unified in five dimensions, where electromagnetism is merely a component of gravity!"

The only drawback of the theory concerns the extra dimension. Why
don't we see it?
An ingenious answer was provided by Oskar Klein. A
hosepipe viewed from afar looks like a wiggly line, i.e. one- dimensional.
However, on closer inspection it can be seen as a narrow tube. It is, in fact,
two-dimensional, and what was taken to be a point on the line is actually a
little circle going around the tube. In the same way, reasoned Klein, what we normally regard as a point in three dimensional space could in reality be a little circle going around a fourth space dimension. Thus Kaluza's extra
dimension might well exist, but be impossible to detect because it is closed
(circular) and rolled up to a very small circumference. In spite of
these bizarre overtones, it seems probable that in future a "theory of everything" will make use of the idea of unseen higher dimensions."

"Although nature manifests four distinct forces, physicists believe that
each may be part of a smaller number of more primitive forces. At high energy, the electromagnetic and weak forces appear to merge into a single "electroweak" force. Some "grand unified theories" suggest that a further amalgamation takes place between the electroweak and strong forces at as yet unattained energies. The most ambitious unification schemes envisage an amalgamation of all four forces into a single "superforce" at ultra-high levels of energy."...
"The real burden in the next three centuries will not be the development of fancy mathematics, but the experimental testing of these ambitious theories. All current thinking about total unification assumes that the effects of linking all the forces and particles together will only become manifest at energies that are some trillion times greater than those currently attainable in particle accelerators. Probably we shall never reach such energies directly" ( A Theory of Everything" Volume 21 of "The World of Science)​

At this time my rather firm belief is that Chaim Henry Tejman M. D. deserves the Origin Of Life Prize for his work on
Wave Theory.

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/fund/fund1.htm
"The prevalent and prevailing consensus points to four fundamental forces —
electromagnetism, gravitation, as well as strong and weak nuclear forces — but I
aver that there is only one force: energetic matter. The energetic matter
creates wave formations are expressed exclusively by the two principle behaviors
(forces) of pushing and pulling." (Dr. Chaim Tejman)

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/gender/g1.htm
"Pulling and gravitation, which resemble basic feminine traits, are the dominant properties of the magnetic loop. Consequently, magnetic loops have a capacity for storing energy and act to maintain the structural integrity of the entire wave formation. The electronic/energetic loop consists of expanding properties that disperse energetic matter that “disappears” into space. This is synonymous with masculine characteristics." (Dr. Chaim Tejman)

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/book/life1.htm

"The essential matter from which our universe is created is energetic matter. It behaves like living matter, creating every known entity, including living objects and even thought (which occurs through energetic matter–wave interaction). The essential structure of energetic matter is high-energy (concentrated energetic matter) electro-magnetic waves (picture above). This simple structure is the basis of everything: every energetic formation and the universe. In picture 2, we see that the DNA (double helix) of all living formations has the same structure as waves: two loops of the same energetic matter, behaving according to the same rules." (Dr. Chaim Tejman)

Chapter thirteen of Stephen Hawking's Universe is entitled The Anthropic Principle.

A near death experiencer who termed himself an Atheist at the time of his brush with death was shown an origin for the universe / Multiverse that
corresponds with the Agnostic / Atheistic explanation that Stephen Hawking Ph. D. gave for the Cyclic Model of the Universe in that chapter.

I do not see how Mellen Benedict could just make something like this up???????

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/exceptional/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a05

I was in pre creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time / the First Word / the First vibration. I was in the Eye of Creation. I felt as if I was touching the Face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply, I was at one with Absolute Life and Consciousness. When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That’s a mind-expanding thought, isn’t it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event that created the Universe. I saw during my life after death experience that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating Universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by super computers using fractal geometry equations.

The ancients knew of this. They said God had periodically created new Universes by breathing out, and recreated other Universes by breathing in. These epochs were called Yugas. Modern science called this the Big Bang. I was in absolute, pure consciousness. I could see or perceive all the Big Bangs or Yugas creating and recreating themselves. Instantly I entered into them all simultaneously. I saw that each and every little piece of creation has the power to create. It is very difficult to try to explain this. I am still speechless about this.

It took me years after I returned from my near-death experience to assimilate any words at all for the Void experience. I can tell you this now: the Void is less than nothing, yet more than everything that is! The Void is absolute zero; chaos forming all possibilities. It is Absolute Consciousness; much more than even Universal Intelligence. The Void is the vacuum or nothingness between all physical manifestations. The SPACE between atoms and their components. Modern science has begun to study this space between everything. They call it Zero point. Whenever they try to measure it, their instruments go off the scale, or to infinity, so to speak. They have no way, as of yet, to measure infinity accurately. There is more of the zero space in your own body and the Universe than anything else!

What mystics call the Void is not a void. It is so full of energy, a different kind of energy that has created everything that we are. Everything since the Big Bang is vibration, from the first Word, which is the first vibration. The biblical "I am" really has a question mark after it. "I am -- What am I?" So creation is God exploring God’s Self through every way imaginable, in an ongoing, infinite exploration through every one of us. I began to see during my near-death experience that everything that is, is the Self, literally, your Self, my Self. Everything is the great Self. That is why God knows even when a leaf falls. That is possible because wherever you are is the center of the universe. Wherever any atom is, that is the center of the universe. There is God in that, and God in the Void." (Mellen Benedict, near-death .com).

I believe that this information is SCARY to many influential people!!!!!

To my thinking this all implies that we human are very, extremely unlikely to be the most technologically advanced life forms in the universe...... and certainly not in the Multiverse once higher invisible dimensions of space and time are factored into the equation.

Intelligence.

What do we knows about intelligence ?
Can someone stupid be capable to say if something is intelligent ?
Yes sure, he could believe that what looks like him is intelligent.
Lack of humility ?

So first point, there is no intelligence, there is only proof of intelligence.

Is knowlege part of intelligence ?
Is memory part of intelligence ?
Is fast thinking part of intelligence ?
Is using few energy to think part of intelligence ?
Is chance part of intelligence ?
Is the ability to fullfill a goal part of intelligence ?
Is will part of intelligence ?
Is ability to copy part of intelligence ?
Is ability to empathy part of intelligence ?
Is ability to associate with other intelligence part of intelligence ?

In my opinion, because i dont want to loose my time to answer to all these stupid questions :
It is not matter that create spirit.
Spirit is and can express a part of himself using matter.

Adam (the one in heaven, "we") is very intelligent because he fullfill God's will (this is the only way to be really intelligent).
The humanity, with all the human bodies, permit the expression of Adams spirit on earth.
Every body (so each individual) can only express a little part of the much bigger spirit of Adam.
The matter we are made of on earth, limit the expression of the spirit.
Matter is corrupted, thats why we are stupid.

Adam can name other life forms because he is part of Life.
Angels can not, because they are not made of life and not part of Life.

Life (the one in heaven "us") is very intelligent because it fullfill God's will (it is the only way to be really intelligent).
The life forms, with all the life form bodies, permit the expression of Life on earth.
Every body (so each individual) can only express a little part of the much bigger spirif of Life.
The matter us as made of on earth, limit the expression of the spirit.
Matter is corrupted, thats why us are mortal.

Adam if a living creature like other living creatures.

Where and when do intelligence begin ?
Soon God created "something" capable to fullfill His will.
We are not the first and not the only ones (Adam) capable of intelligence.

Intelligence.

What do we knows about intelligence ?
Can someone stupid be capable to say if something is intelligent ?
Yes sure, he could believe that what looks like him is intelligent.
Lack of humility ?

So first point, there is no intelligence, there is only proof of intelligence.

Is knowlege part of intelligence ?
Is memory part of intelligence ?
Is fast thinking part of intelligence ?
Is using few energy to think part of intelligence ?
Is chance part of intelligence ?
Is the ability to fullfill a goal part of intelligence ?
Is will part of intelligence ?
Is ability to copy part of intelligence ?
Is ability to empathy part of intelligence ?
Is ability to associate with other intelligence part of intelligence ?

In my opinion, because i dont want to loose my time to answer to all these stupid questions :
It is not matter that create spirit.
Spirit is and can express a part of himself using matter.

Adam (the one in heaven, "we") is very intelligent because he fullfill God's will (this is the only way to be really intelligent).
The humanity, with all the human bodies, permit the expression of Adams spirit on earth.
Every body (so each individual) can only express a little part of the much bigger spirit of Adam.
The matter we are made of on earth, limit the expression of the spirit.
Matter is corrupted, thats why we are stupid.

Adam can name other life forms because he is part of Life.
Angels can not, because they are not made of life and not part of Life.

Life (the one in heaven "us") is very intelligent because it fullfill God's will (it is the only way to be really intelligent).
The life forms, with all the life form bodies, permit the expression of Life on earth.
Every body (so each individual) can only express a little part of the much bigger spirif of Life.
The matter us as made of on earth, limit the expression of the spirit.
Matter is corrupted, thats why us are mortal.

Adam if a living creature like other living creatures.

Soon God created "something" capable to fullfill His will.
We are not the first and not the only ones (Adam) capable of intelligence.

Very interesting indeed!

Would you tend to guess that the most ancient Intelligence is likely to be the greatest intelligence?

"We are not the first and not the only ones (Adam) capable of intelligence." (Dicart)

Yes.... I have been thinking along this line for many years now!

I do not see how Mellen Benedict could just make something like this up???????
is that a question you are posing for discussion ?
[i am looking through for your questions to see where you wish to direct the discussion]
Would you tend to guess that the most ancient Intelligence is likely to be the greatest intelligence?
no
i tend to agree with you about the concept fo magic soup energetic energies
but i do not think that equates to a need for it to become more advanced over time.

our human correlation of time is very subjective
our biological need for evolutionary principals to survive is very fundamental

why something the intelligence level of a cow cant live for a million years, poses no conflicting logic to me.

err-go vernacular urban
  • interstellar space cow nebula ?

Not sure where all this gibberish should be posted

Perhaps need a new gibberish forum with only white text available

:)

is that a question you are posing for discussion ?
[i am looking through for your questions to see where you wish to direct the discussion]

no

i tend to agree with you about the concept fo magic soup energetic energies
but i do not think that equates to a need for it to become more advanced over time.

our human correlation of time is very subjective
our biological need for evolutionary principals to survive is very fundamental

why something the intelligence level of a cow cant live for a million years, poses no conflicting logic to me.

err-go vernacular urban
  • interstellar space cow nebula ?

Yes.... how Mellen Benedict might have came up with such an unusual but insightful explanation for what he experienced during his brush with death would be very interesting indeed!

Not sure where all this gibberish should be posted

Perhaps need a new gibberish forum with only white text available

If you decide to research either Mellen Benedict or Chaim Tejman M. D. further you may well find that they are both quite interesting and they will give you food for thought.

If you decide to research either Mellen Benedict or Chaim Tejman M. D. further you may well find that they are both quite interesting and they will give you food for thought.
I don't eat WOO WOO for gibberish thoughts

I don't eat WOO WOO for gibberish thoughts

I don't suppose that this would catch your attention would it?

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/exceptional/mellen-thomas-benedict.html

Dr. Janice Holden of International Association of Near Death Studies (IANDS) says of Benedict:

"Mellen-Thomas, under hypnosis, was able to give accurate information about and draw the genetic makeup of a rare neuromuscular disease. I was astounded by this. It's not the kind of thing where one could cheat." - Dr. Janice Holden

Benedict has been closely involved in the research area of Quantum Biology - the quantum relationship between light and life. Benedict has discovered how living cells can respond very quickly to light stimulation resulting in, among other things, high speed healing. His research is providing dramatic new perspectives on how biological systems work. He is also a technology and product consultant and a popular lecturer on the subjects of longevity, energy medicine, and phototherapy.

During his NDE, Benedict was given the names of several people whose discoveries would one day be seen as on a par with those of Newton or Einstein. One of the names given to him was "Cleve Backster." After having his NDE, Benedict tracked him down. Cleve Backster, see www.primaryperception.com, is best known for his experiments with biocommunication in plant and animal cells using a polygraph machine in the 1960s which led to his theory of "primary perception." Cleve Backster's study was partially replicated in 1973 by Dr. Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ of CIA remote-viewing "Stargate Project" fame at the Stanford Research Institute. Puthoff and Targ applied for and received a research grant to probe plant sensitivity. In 1973, they began to conduct plant and human consciousness research on the “Backster Effect." The product culminated in a final report called "Organic Biofield Sensor" by H. E. Puthoff and R. Fontes.

You would be correct. The only part of any book proclaiming to be about near death experiences is the title

The title will tell you don't bother reading this

Do you think that it is relevant that either you or I could schedule an artificially induced near death experience if we
were willing to go into an Extreme Gravity fighter jet training device?

If that is interesting to you I think you will find it by doing a search for the name :
"The Trigger of Extreme Gravity:
Dr. James Winnery's Near-Death Experience Research"

What did Jesus answer as his disciples asked him who is the one of most importance ?

BibleHub said:
The Greatest in the Kingdom
(Matthew 18:1-6; Luke 9:46-50)

33And he came to Capernaum: and being in the house he asked them, What was it that ye disputed among yourselves by the way?
But they held their peace: for by the way they had disputed among themselves, who should be the greatest. 35And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all.
And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them: and when he had taken him in his arms, he said unto them,
Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.
https://biblehub.com/kjv/mark/9.htm

BibleHub said:
The Greatest in the Kingdom
(Mark 9:33–41; Luke 9:46–50)

1At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who then is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
Jesus invited a little child to stand among them.
“Truly I tell you,” He said, “unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me.
https://biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/18.htm

Same here, there is no difference between two poeple who fullfill God's will.
(So if you understand that real intelligence is fullfilling God's will)

I take it you mean the force felt by a fighter pilot at high speed in tight turns? Hint it is not Extreme Gravity

How long ago were these experiences undertaken?

I have the impression that this was done in the last fifteen years.

https://www.near-death.com/psychology/triggers/extreme-gravity.html

The G-LOC syndrome, however, suggests that loss of consciousness may be considered to be an evolutionarily developed protective mechanism that is evoked in a stepwise sequence in the face of excessive gravitational stress, well before any pathologic alterations of the nervous system occurs. Specific states of consciousness, subconsciousness, and unconsciousness are induced during loss and recovery of consciousness. One additional state of consciousness, a state that corresponds to a critically low range of blood flow, is where death occurs. The magnitude and duration of the gravity induced reduction of activity in the cephalic nervous system determines just how near to the state of death the individual comes.

Conclusions
Altered brain states, whether resulting from G-LOC or the NDE, can produce vivid experiences to those who have them. Some differences between G-LOC and the NDE would be expected, if for no other reasons than the circumstances that cause them and the magnitude of the insults to the nervous system, which are different. The G-LOC syndrome symptoms are the normal responses of completely healthy individuals to relatively minimal periods of cephalic nervous system ischemia. If there are unique characteristics associated with the NDE, then their isolation would appear to be facilitated by focusing on what the real differences are in the individuals, their physical states, the environmental situation, the type of insult, and the symptomology between G-LOC and the NDE.

The mind / brain events of the NDE may be at least partially open to experimental investigation in healthy humans and not solely upon clinical happenstance. The need to understand the states of consciousness, subconsciousness, and unconsciousness, along with the mechanisms that cause the transition between these states is shared by those investigating NDEs and G-LOC.

What did Jesus answer as his disciples asked him who is the one of most importance ?

https://biblehub.com/kjv/mark/9.htm

https://biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/18.htm

Same here, there is no difference between two poeple who fullfill God's will.
(So if you understand that real intelligence is fullfilling God's will)

One near death experiencer believes that he was shown that here in four dimensional space - time is where the most important action is taking place.

Although it is obvious that we humans are operating at relatively low levels of energy in comparison to what is likely out there in the universe.....
what is happening here is still really important.

I believe that infinite time and energy and thought and planning was invested in the creation of the human spirit as some sort of temple for the Holy Spirit.

Back