Stinky Revelations

Re: Just a thought

Originally posted by Lady
Most places with high rates of deadly disease are also adherents to groups with Risky Practices or beliefs, for example, centuries of witchcraft/Voodoo has been a common religion/ cult amongst many African countries, therefore, lots of disease, and only recently did Uganda expose and denounce the satanic practices publicly.

Now the rise of Aids in the U.S. coincides about the same time drug usage was big, likewise, new age religions, like paganism, satanism,wiccan, or other occulitic practices became unveiled and widespread in the nation, mainly attracting the youth, male/female. Most of these religions except and encourage sexual freedom

http://www.aidshotline.org ( Statistics- Informative)

Somehow I don't think that pagan worship is what causes disease :p god isn't smiting your enemys for you, Lady, go back to your cave and come out when you are ready to behave like a rational human being.

Originally posted by Asguard
virus are our preditors, simple as that.

They exists as natures way of controling human population (just look at the spread of the black plauge)

unfortunatly humans have a habit of meddling with nature

its as simple as the arms races between animals and other animals or plants

we "cure" something and it mutates to work better so we change the treatment so it mutates again ect

no sinister conspiracy with god and people who sleep with animals

just nature

When did you get as bad as lady? Go back to Biology class, you've got it all wrong.

Mystech: While I am neither agreeing nor disagreeing with you, I think you should supply some reasons for why you think he's wrong. That was a pretty strong statement to make with no evidence to back it up with. In the spirit of debate and all, it's the proper thing to do.

Re: Re: Just a thought

Originally posted by Mystech
Somehow I don't think that pagan worship is what causes disease :p god isn't smiting your enemys for you, Lady, go back to your cave and come out when you are ready to behave like a rational human being.

** Did I say pagan worship caused disease? Exactly

Re: To lady:

Originally posted by WellCookedFetus
Why is it that god loving heterosexual Christians die of AIDS?

** Why does the government want to regulate the disease?:confused:

a future without people that sleep around a lot... mainly nerds and geeks will be all that’s left. Though it will be a pussy’s world it might be better then this one. ;) :p

Back