Springheel Jack

I believe because of the multiple eyewitness accounts of the villain described on any number of websites about Springheeled Jack. If you had read the article I quoted you would have known they're not just fictional stories.
No. Post #1: You posted a YouTube video, and nothing else. And said they were true. And then continued to assert that several times, well before you posted anything about other accounts.

And then said "I'll believe whatever has multiple eyewitness accounts to back it up."

By the way, there are lots of articles about God online too. So, if that's your criteria, Bless You, my son.

I believe because of the multiple eyewitness accounts of the villain described on any number of websites about Springheeled Jack. If you had read the article I quoted you would have known they're not just fictional stories.
And I bless you on finding your lord and savior, God.

No. Post #1: You posted a YouTube video, and nothing else. And said they were true. And then continued to assert that several times, well before you posted anything about other accounts.

And then said "I'll believe whatever has multiple eyewitness accounts to back it up.

Stories can be true accounts. My grandmother told me many stories of her childhood when she was little. I never had any reason to doubt them.

By the way, there are lots of articles about God online too. So, if that's your criteria, Bless You, my son.

Eyewitness accounts of God. That's all I asked for. Not articles about God.

The Bible has lots of examples. It's at least as reliable as YouTube.

IOW, no eyewitness accounts. That's what I thought.

What criteria are you using to distinguish dreams and visions from reality?

Is it in the physical environment and can it be seen with the naked eyes?

LOL An atheist using Moses to trap me in an inconsistency. It doesn't get any better than that folks.
The irony is escaping you.

sideshowbob doesn't have to believe in Moses any more than he has to believe in your author's grandmother's anonymous people who saw Springheel Jack.

It's you who consider Moses a good enough witness.

Back