spousal abuse

Kadark:

Would you support the death penalty for them? At first I thought it would be a crazy idea, but now ... I'm not entirely sure. Off the top of my head, no greater shame comes to mind than being beaten by your wife. Well, it's probably a neck-and-neck battle between that and transgenders. I'll have to think about it.

I think the public ridicule is enough, as would be their profound shame. The State doesn't have to get involved with executing them, even though it would probably be a mercy at some point.

The State has no real purpose to save us from our own stupidity and shame. So let it leave those men alone legally while we all laugh at them.

Kadark:

I think the public ridicule is enough, as would be their profound shame. The State doesn't have to get involved with executing them, even though it would probably be a mercy at some point.

The State has no real purpose to save us from our own stupidity and shame. So let it leave those men alone legally while we all laugh at them.

your a dick head!

all because a man gets ebaten by a woman that makes him less of a man, and he should be shamed?

some women can be very violent, and decent men are bought up to belive it is wrong to hit a woman period!

dick head!!

Lucifers Angel:

all because a man gets ebaten by a woman that makes him less of a man, and he should be shamed?

Yes.

some women can be very violent, and decent men are bought up to belive it is wrong to hit a woman period!

Then throw her out of the house if you don't feel like hitting her.

I am not suggesting hitting her. It is a better option than being beaten to a pulp and made into some whipping boy, but certainly not.

Lucifers Angel:

Yes.

Then throw her out of the house if you don't feel like hitting her.

I am not suggesting hitting her. It is a better option than being beaten to a pulp and made into some whipping boy, but certainly not.

you have no idea (or very little) about spousal abuse!

the first time a woman hits a man, she should be arrested and have an restraining order, what if right, they have kids, and they were married, and she developed a mental condition (stress, depression) what then?

Back