Spoon bending? (Telekinesis)

Like he said, everybody is...
let me spell that this time

E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y
EVERYBODY!

I don't know how much it has to be said anymore, but it is said all the time...

I think from that little line you just send are a skeptic and probably wants proof harder then you had tyour butt smacked in a fight...

He is right, telekinesis practices are to improve skill not for the porpose of doing that as a lifestyle...
that's why it's called practice...
Let me spell that too... :)

P-R-A-C-T-I-C-E
PRACTICE

It stands for doing something to improve a skill...

Sorry I'm laying it thick, but I'm a bit tired, stressed and I'm really getting sick of that *could you do it, do you have proof* stuff...

-So this is how I end my post-

PLEASE!
FOR ONCE, STOP B!TCH!N' ABOUT ASKING FOR PROOF OF IT'S EXISTANCE!
IF YOU WANNA KNOW SO BAD, PRACTICE IT FOR YOURSELF FOR AT LEAST HALF A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

fork, spoon, ledel, knife, whatever...

The spoon thing is becaise of Uri-Geller, and somehow people know that TK practice even before they know who Uri-Geller is.

Why don't you try is whit a thick end of the knife *if it's totally made out of metal*?

Sure, compared to spoons it may sound impossible, but it is, it's only harder tto do, and more work I think...

But if you can, you'll sure raise your TK skills a whole lot...

well, i guess the world is a computer generated illusion. I can use Telekinesis, and so can alot of people that i know.

Here is my story: while i was reading this http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/Telekinesis.html
i decided to make one of the examples given there - "...balancing a spoon on the edge of a glass and trying to make the spoon rock off..." - I DID IT ! :cool: I dont know how but i did it. So I was facing a window and the skylight made a good speculiar over the spoon. I was concentrationg on that speculiar. In a while the enviorment get invisible (kind of dark id white or what you see before sleeping) and only the bow of the spoon left in front of me. Then i begun to think how the spoon will fall from the glass and in a few minutes (1-2mins) the spoon was down! It didnt rock of shake - it just slip and fall down....
Now i am trying to make that Psi-Ball this site is talking about. I still cant but i feel the energy. Please write in this forum if you have success in something.

Spoon bending (telekinesis..) IS true. I've seen it with my own eyes. I know guy who can do it, seen it. I've recorded a video, when he showed me that online.
Greetz

Now are the times for Matrix Reloaded, remember E.T.?
Thats when all the people started to see the Aliens.

Telekinesis was forgotten.

Hi I am a normal person not here to spit any acid in anyone's face (Start trouble with people) Im here to tell u people not to give up trying to learn these abilities. I myself will never give into giving up my telekinetical training. I will keep trying for as long as I live. Until I get it right. I realize I have forgotten telekinesis due the current worlds condition. If the world was like it was in the begining (GENESIS) WE ALL would be using telekinesis and telepathy
Because there was no speech for each other to communicate with.

Thats All I have to say. I will come back later.

Ps: Never forget or give up your training! The telekinetic spirit flows in your blood keep it,feel it,charish it,protect it. For you are the only ones who can choose to learn something.

Goodbye.

Back